stop there

It was nearly noon  when taehyung done with his all work. He took everything  from jungkook room which belongs to him and rearranged thing belongs to gami in jungkook room. Its was hella painfull for him. Who will do that, prepare room for husband girlfriend. Everygirl now even can't take a breakup prank then here taehyung literally breaking himself more cause of love. Is his love is unhealthy.

Gami done taking a small nap in jungkook lap by the time on couch in hall. She just awake from her sleep. Because of her moodswing now she was hanging on jungkook arms with sleepy look. Jungkook saw the pure adoration in her eyes. And he noticed the mansion was awfully silent. He didnt saw any servent more than three hours.

By let a sign gami saw taehyung decreasing stairs. He poke on jungkook arm which gained jungkook attention.
"He is here"she says. Jungkook look at whete gami was looking. He saw a taehyung who he never  saw till now. Looking like he was already dead but his body still carrying himself.

By reaching on land taehyung let a small smile towards the young couple. His eyes are like it gonna to shut forever. But he still open it. With weak steps he reach the couch where they were.
"I will be back soon, just hungry."with a shallow smile he walk towards  dining hall.

"Baby i am also hungry, i want something to eat, our baby is hungry,"gami pouted while rubbing her womb which smaller than taehyung. Jungkook smile at her cutness, he even forget about the dead walking man in front of her smile.
They also walk towards the dining hall.

By reaching the kitchen taehyung open the fridge to grab something to eat. Inside the big grant luxurious refrigerator he saw so many food items but he only grabbed a bottle of water. He walk towards the cabinet and grabbed a pack of bread, which used to give the pegions which came all day morning in garden from nowhere. The bread was not expensive or soft. It was like a raw sheet of wheat powder with salt.

Taehyung walk towards the dining room he placed both water and btead on the table. Unpacked the bread cover he took one bread slice. It was hard and rough. By opening the bottle he sipped some water and biting on the bread he loiked through the window of the dining room which shows the great garden and pure white small butterflies flying alk around. He doesnt have appetite to eat anything, but for him he need to eat anything or the tiny life in his womb will be dead.he wasn't ready to say good bye to that tiny life too.

When gami and jungkook reached the dining hall they saw taehyung who was stuffing his mouth with the hard bread. Jungkook knew it taste awfull cause he ate it when he was small. But he saw taehyung was eating the same bread with no expression on his face. By stuffing one more bread slice he took the water bottle and drank some water. After drinking the water he put the bottle on the table. Slowly gami saw the hot taers flowing throw his cheeks his face get red quickly. Without noticong the young couple taehyung burst into sobbs. He kept chocking on himself. He was getting outof himself. He felt like his living air being taken by someone. His womb getting streched to much and a thunder like pain on his head.

He was dead from outside. Putting his hands on his mouth he made his mouth shut. He stand from the chair which impact him some some sudden dizziness. He stumble a little but he managed to hold the table. He took the remining bread and ready to go to the kitchen when he noticed the shocked yet cold but confused young couples. By caught up suddenly taehyung look at them shocked. "I think its some bread dust stuck in my throat cause me   cou..cough, yep cough"

Even gami and jungkook knew its a lie. Cause they saw he was crying and there were still hot tears there. But why he need to lie. Why he was not fighting for his husband.

With stumbbled legs he walk towards kitchen and come back with some snacks for gami. He sat on a chair beside table  and peeled off some fruits for her and jungkook. Adter they eaten up taehyung cleaned there.

Jungkook was sitting on a couch while watching television and gami is beside him. He noticed taehyung  was ready to go upstairs. Jungkook was quick to stand from there.
"Taehyung,"cold yet not strong call from jungkook made taehyung look at him.
"You knew now iam going to live her with my patner and she was carrying my baby, so iam not that much ruthless to say you to get out but i think i can give you a post her to work as my partners special made, even if you do so many things to family, but your parents gave their all property for me, so i gave you cance to be my future wife servent or being a kiychen worker you can shift to the sevent courters and get free foid like other."

This words are not just words for taehyung it was like a sharp dragger into his heart.

By staying there for some time he look at his husband and his sitting future wife. He let a smile but it was full of pain.

"I.. I will be mo.. Moving o.. Out,"how ever he managed to let this words go out. With heavy steps he made to upstairs.

Jungkook and gami both were confused was really taehyung moving out. After half an hour taehyung reached the hall with a bag having some clothes. He cant take more cause he even cant walk himself how he manage to walk with a heavy bag. He was wearing a baggy jeans and a baggy shirt then a scarf aeound his neck and a casual shoe. By reaxhing hall he was breathing heavily. Jungkook knew whenever taehyung tries to controll his sobbs then he get short air.

Taehyung look at them and smile softly and hugged gami a little his eyes was glassy and his face was all red.
He walk towards the main door but after two steps he heard a voice of his dearly man his beloved husband .

"Stop there"

************************************
Hi i came again i knew its late but recently my family nagging at me by saying iam using my phone for 24/7.

Thats why i need to sneak time to type story.

I will try to update soon and this chapter is containing more than thousand words so its not that short.

And i recently noticed the comnent section full of fights, for my cute readers please be calm but iam not saying you to tolerate stupidity. Anyway try to calm most.

And for malluzzz njan "waiting for you"update cheyyam but ith theerkathe athe panith ithum onnum avilla athum onnum avilla, athinu enne kittulla makkale so njan update cheyyatto, wait karo.

Appo bei bei
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻