lifeline 3

It only took two hours for taehyung to turn his whimpers into scream. He was transfered to labour room from his room. The whole hallway filled with cries of newborn, pregnant ladies along with taehyungs scream.

The cold sitting arrangement outside the  labour room feels so uncomforatable to the gang.

"Thirty minute passed and no baby, only cries, i think we choosed the most dumbest hospital in yhe town"lisa mumbling whatever shit came into her thoughts.

"Its a long process girl, its not just  like switching on bulbs "bogum quarrels back with lisa, after all everyone fed up with the childish girl and with her childish blabbering.

"Oh i dint knew that my bro had some brain cell "jennie teased him to loosen the tensed situation.

Sitting outside a labour room with your dear peoples inside screaming don't sound so good.

Rose didnt talked till the moment. She was quite after coming into the hallway, looks like she really scared.

No one at ease though.

"Keep quite and pray for good outcome"
Jisoo glared at everyone. Lisa for the first time ever didn't talk back.

The halkway become silent, only the sount of clock ticking  can be heard.

Time goes like nothing, it's nearly morning, taehyung was taken into labour room by yesterday  evening. The fear dint allowed anyone to close their eyelid. The sandwich and juice brought by lisa left on the seat untouched, not even lisa herself touched it.

Everyone was  tired and sleepy but they all jolted awake by the sound of door opening. All rushed to there.

A nurse was standing there with mask on.

"Sister, taehyung?" Bogum mumbled slowly.

"He is okay, delivery was quite complicated but it went well, the doctor will come out in a minute, i am here to inform about the success delivery, please wait for a second the doctor will be here"without waiting a minute further the nurse went back into the labour room.

The joy they felt was not something that can be expressed with some words.
Rose hugged jennie with a good force. The taers of jolly rolled from their eyes.

"Omo i became an aunt,"Lisa jumped with joy.

The hugging and cries goes on until the door opens.

The doctor now standing there with a nurse behind him.

"So, kim taehyung's family?"the doctor asked as he was confused with so many peoples infront of labor room,

Jisoo nods her head, everyone were overwhelming with emotion, no one can even talk.

"Actually the labour went successfully, but there  is something that happened like out of nowhere, so yeah"
Doctor was trying to find words but the whole gang went silent some kind of fear started to crawl over them.

"W what you mean by this doctor, taehyung was safe right?"bogum asked as he saw the doctor wasn't looking goid at all.

"Actually as we all knew he was carrying twins right?" Doctor raised his brows like questioning himself.

"Yeah,"jisoo was fast to reply.

"But actually he wasn't carrying twins "

Before the doctor can continue his words were cut down by lisa

"What"everyone startled by her scream.

"Can you please shut your mouth for some time"jennie glares at her.