its all are lie?

"Standing so much time make your legs swollen, come sit here miss i will prepare to eat you anything."his words made jungkook shock.

Gami also shocked.

Taehyung turns to the kitchen but his legs stumbled a bit, taking not going to care of himself he walk to the kitchen with a heavy heart, like he still didnt get what his husband did to him.

Reaching kitchen the first thing he did was leaching his both shivering hands on kitchen island he made himself closer to that slab and looking down he let a pain smile but soon immediately his tears burst out and him mouth also cheated him. He sobbed with all his will.

He was broken from inside and outside and now he was shattered,. Why his tears didnt stop, they were like they get some fresh breath after a long time.

Hearing his sobs the older head maid run to him and hugged him. Without thinking twice taehyung leached on her and kept sobbing, the maid cant also bear this much, as far as she was a elderly lady with so many life experience and life chapters, even though she was not that much educated  she can understood what was burning inside of the pregnant man and what was happening althrough his married life.

She also have a son, she cant even think about having her son a life like taehyung, how can a petite boy like taehyung can suffer and bear this much for this time, her heart was bleeding from thinking about the broken man life.

He was like a prince, having charm and rich also kind, but he get a demon as his life partner. Does taehyung parents regreting of taehyung marriage.

She patted taehyung back, he was continously chocking on his own sobs. But calming himself from 2 minutes of hugg he detached from the head maid.

He saw how the woman was worriedly looking at him like his eomma and anna (yeonjun mom)did, the thing he need for the most in this time she gave him. A motherly hug.

Taking a deep breath he looked at the maid and let a small smile. It was fake and fake and fake smile he ever had.

"You can go miss also please tell the other maids that from now on today they have holiday, only for today, please do this favour fastly miss, and i will always thankfull all of you for taking care of till now,"
Taehyung chuckled at his own words.

He walk to take pans amd veggies and some ingredients and started to cook. In between his works he saw the headmaid was stilled on her place were she was earlier.

"Miss?"taehyung call her out.

Getting out of her imaginery world she looked at taehyung. Then she only noticed that he was cooking. He looked at him."taehyung i will cook for you after that i will tell others about the holiday, you knew that standing more than ten minutes make you tired and it swells your legs , so got sit somewhere"

Taehyung saw his own mom in that maid the mom who was only worried of her son. But he shakes his head as no. "You go and do the favour that i ask, and about cooking who know miss if i can look anylonger in this kitchen, so go"he let his fake smile one one.

The maid was hella worried of taehyung  situation. But she let do taehyung what he want cause who know when can taehyung enter this kitchen with the card of jeon. So she let him be.

After cooking he come out with dishes  and walk towards the dining room and saw jungkook was peeling apple for his pregnant girlfriend. Seeing that taehyung felt like he was dying just by there, how many times he carved for his husband presence, how many times he dreams to get this type of sweet treatment from his husband.

Ignoring his feelings he walk towards the young couples with the dishes. By reaching there he put the food on the dining table. And give a sweet real smile to gami who was looking at him with so many confused gazes.

"I can't do anything fast with the big womb, iam sorry miss you must be hungry so much, i will serve you. Please eat as much the little one need, and you must tired from the travelling, yep the serving was finished you can eat as much you want and i will prepare your things on ju.. Jungkook room"at the end of his words jungkook noticed taehyung eyes getting glassy.

Gami who looked at food and the smell also doesn't help she started to feed herself, she was also pregnant so having food is not a big deal.

She was moaning from the taste. She noticed taehyung also served a plate for jungkook."kook look he also serve for you, dont waste food,eat up"from a trance of thoughts jungkook look at the served food and the retreating figure of taehyung which was now climbing on the stairs with wobble steps. He again look back at gami who was eating with all her. He also started to eat food. Why does the food taste so sweet for him.

Is it because its made up of by his husband. He shrugged of his thoughts.

In jungkook room
**************

Taehyung was clearing out his things on his luggage which he brought up to here from his wedding day. His taers were flowing but he was smilimg like a idiot after clearing up his all things he looked at their wedding picture which was placed towards the wall like his husband didnt wanna to see this hella sweet picture. Taehyung took that picture with his shivering hand just by seeing his smile on that picture and jungkook cold face he cant hold anymore he burst out again.

Does he was that bad, thats why his husband cant accept him. Does this marriage and promises they take in the wedding aisle are mean to be lie.

**********†*******★*******†********
Helo cupcakes it have been a ling time.

Its all cause of my busy life and lazy brain.

So iam sorry for kept you all for waiting a lot and i will think about double update.
But the probs is when i did a double update my lazy brain will not alow me to update for a month thats why.

But i will try to update soon.

And for malayaleeez

My natives

So njanoru malayaliyanannn velipeduthanamenn enikkillarnnu but ningal kandupidichhu poyach so

Korach malayali readers and followers olla stithikk njan oru manglish taekook love story cheytha ninga support cheyyum ennonde nne ariyikkuka

And njan nalla madicchi paruvayakond nn thodangunn ariyilla .

Nnanelum makkaloru theerumanam ariyukkuka.
Pinne njanoru kottayamkariyanu but nte basha yum slangum chelappol kottayavumayi bendham indavilla so ningade abhiprayam ariyikku malluzzz

All i need is you(forced marriage/taekook)

No hate towards the bunny cause the bunny was here bad cause of the plot.

Begin as taekook so ending also as taekook