depth

Two weeks passed .mr and mrsjeon came from america for a holiday and spend some time with taehyung.its his 7 month.he was having some trouble about standing or doing anything .taehyung is a very rare gay,every gay can be pregnant but only once in their life but their are some bottoms who can pregnant more times,but they were rare and their pregnamcy risk is high ,thats why taehyung facing some problem.

Mr and mrs jeon came and stayed for 3 days with taehyung at that time jungkook was act as a exellent husband and he was willing to let taehyung slept in his room.and this three nights jungkook take care of taehyung swelled boops and holes more time like a hobby.taehyunh was so happy even though he knew ots all are fake and didnt gonna last long.

Today was the day which kims and mrs and mrs jeon gonna back to america .and a gpod news happened soobin was hella tired and ill for 2 weeks and it came to up with a positive pregnancy ,yes yeobin couples now expecting a baby.its his first month .jungkook travelled to their mansion to wish the young couples well and to help his father in law in some legal documents.kims were so happy because jungkook was an good and respected pair for their voo .

Today taehyung can not go to the airport to say good bye but they all are insisted to came to taehyung and jungkook masion and spend some time with taehyung .

(limousine car😈)

The kims mr and mrs jeon are coming jointly in a limousine car.and jeon couples resist the travell of their sons and son in law companion this time.

Taehyung was so happy even sad cause his parents and relatives coming and they are gonna to settle far away from him.taehyung was now sitting on a couch and jungkook was sitting on another couch while texting gami cause he didnt see her for more than aweek cause of his bussy family .

Taehyung slowly how ever lay down on that couch he was wearing a shorts and a white shirt .he let a sign after he lay down and open the botton 4 buttons of his shirt.he remove the shirt from his bumb and started to massage his belly .it was a habbit of him.jungkook saw taehyung was laying down while more than halfly naked he himself let small groan.cause he didnt actually had intimate section with anyone after taehyung pregnancy.it was tiring him.he decided to forget it.

Then they heard the bell taehyung was in utter pleasent and tried to wake up only to fall on that couch how he layed earlier.jungkook saw that lend taehyung a hand.fist taehyung was so confused and afraid but another bell made him hold jungkook hand.taehyung how ever made up.on his legs.jungkook goes to the hall and open the doir the maids are in kitchen working as hell for guest .taehyung can hear cheer ups and loud speaks in hall but he need to butten up his shirt he tried to butten last 2 Buttens but it was so low .so he cant reach it .when he lay down his shirt got crumpled to upward so he can un button it but not now and now taehyung cant try now cause he was in exitment to see every one so he leave it and wobble towards hall.when he reach their every one was their with of kims and mr and mrs jeon.the first one caught his eye his grandmma he fastly wobble towards his grandmma and hugged her but he cant why cause his giant womb.every one coo at his cutness .the elders bless him and taehyung was playing with soobin tummy now .even it is flat taehyung was speaking to yeobin baby.

"baby do you knew me iam your uncle taetae,you gonna young than my baby but dont worry i gonna take care you and love you equal to my gukk.and can i marty my gukk to soobie baby?"sudden question made every one look at taehyung .no one talk for a moment make taehyung even sadder and pouty .he look at his grandmmma, anna ,mom enen mrs jeon but no one said anything made him look like a prisoner .the next thing made every one shock which is taehyung started to cry with mubbling something tears are flowing like waterfall.mrs jeon came near him and hugg him ,anna and mrs kim tried to made him sush.soobin pat on his back."its ok tae ,nothing to worry"

"but everyone mad at me,ehhhhhh"taehyung cried even worse .jungkook been a good husband he also tried to shushh him.later five minutes taehyung was laughing while patting soobin tummy.yezzzz his troublesome mood swing activated.every one is cooing at taehyung cutness.but every one are laughing at mr kim who was looking at his son with a soft gaze .why?

After making taehyung calm everyone saw mr kim was sniffing with a tearfull face.yes taehyung was always his appa little pronce whenever taehyung crying mr kim try to calm him.but end up himself crying .thats what their relationship.

"we need to say bye now bear"mr jeon said only to make taehyung crying .it took everyone 10 minutes to calm taehyung and get into the car.they all are get into limousine car.after byeing good bye taehyung cried moe than 20 minutes but now he was walking while holding a popcorn bucket to jungkook sitting couch where news running on television.taehyung look at t.v by seeing something familiar car.his eye widen tears started to flow there he fell on that couch where jungkook run while crying towards his car .head maid hear some sounds and came to hall see an unconscious taehyung on couch with scattered popcorn around.the maid shout for other maid help then she look at the on t.v. and she heard something on that made her eyes wet.

"breaking news the luxuary car of kims crash into an truck and blast .the updating news is no one in the car is alive.the cctv footage shows the mass accident on the main highway road near airport.10 peoples are died in this accident and the information says mr and mrs jeon of jeon corps also in this car.the great bussiness tycoons are them".

************************************
I knew its some cruel bu i already inform you all about imotional twist so dont come to post any worst comments ,if you felt like its toxic story you can go .

And the story is a imotional dramatic love story who can bear on can continue with me .

And dont take my charecters as real and this story as real.

No hate towards my JUNGKOOK

Hello cupcakes

I will update soon. the story go to face some imotional way so be with me who can understand depth of the story.

All i need is you(taekook/forced marriage)💫

😈