Chapter 12

My notifications had blown up. Practically all of Ashton's fans knew about me and him now. Pretty much every tweet was either an 'I'm sorry' or 'you deserve it'. I had no idea what was going on. Like I stay off twitter for one goddamn day and everyone starts freaking out? Curiosity got the best of me so I scrolled through both my timeline and notifications until I saw what everyone was making a fuss about. Right there. In front of me. Ashton with another girl. Normally it wouldn't bother me as I know he has a large fanbase. But unlike every other picture he takes with girls, in this one he was kissing her. Ashton and some random blonde girl who was far prettier than me. Both of them sitting down in a bar. Her on his lap. His hand on her thigh; extremely far up her thigh might I add. Then their lips attached. That should be me. After all, I was his girlfriend. Wasn't I? Was this the reason he hadn't spoken to me? He was too busy... With HER?

Right now I didn't know what I felt. Anger? Hurt? Betrayal? Any negative feeling there was, I'm pretty sure I was feeling. I decided against moping around in bed. I texted one of my college friends Hannah to drive to my place. Me and her were going on a, lets say, 'road trip'.