Chapter 10

I woke up at around 6:00am that day as I had college at 9:00am. I didn't mind that day at college because it was the day where all of my classes were with my best friend Holly. This means I could talk to her about me and Ashton.

We we're sitting on a bench during lunch. Me telling her about mine and Ashton's first date, our first kiss and our first everything. And she was just listening.

"Yeah so then Ashton-"

I was interrupted by my phone beeping. I pressed my home screen button to see a text from Ashton. It read:
'Hey babe, I really need to talk to you. Come to mine when you're back? XX'

I was worried. Had something happened to him? Was he going to break up with me? I didn't know what was going to happen.

I rushed out of college at the end of my class as fast as I could. I didn't even say goodbye to Holly. I wanted to get to Ashton as quick as I could. So when I got to our building I ran past my door and went straight up to Ashton's. I knocked multiple times before ash came to the door. Like usual, he straight away hugged me.

"Ashton what's happened?"

"Well Caity, I love you and I want to stay with you but you see, as I'm in a band we tour. And I was told today that I'm leaving tomorrow"

"What? For how long?"

"For 5 months"

"I'm happy for you but I can't stay away from you for that long"

"I'm sorry Caity..."

I sat and cried in Ashton's arms for about 10 minutes before he looked at me in the eyes.

"Listen, we will work something out"

"Long distance doesn't work ashton, I've seen my friends try before. It just ends badly!"

"Well not for us. We will keep this relationship going no matter how hard it is"

I stayed at Ashton's until about midnight that day, curled up in his arms. Cherishing every moment we had together. Because who knows, that could of been our last moment together.