Chaper 19

I woke up, forgetting where I was for a brief second. Once I realised where I was and what had happened I flopped backwards on my bed. Hannah burst through the door with a McDonald's bag in her hand. I hadn't even realised she wasn't in the room.

"Hannah what am I going to do?"

"Honestly Caity, I don't know." she replied honestly; sighing and giving me my breakfast.

I started to eat and unlocked my phone. To my surprise I had missed calls from both Michael and Ashton. I didn't expect Ashton to want to speak to me ever again. I went onto twitter to see my notifications had blown up. Of course.

"@Briannaa_xoxo: How dare she try steal my man then break his heart. What a slut."

With that tweet there was a picture. Me kissing Michael. Of course someone just had to get a picture. Who is this Brianna anyways? Oh no. Once I clicked on her account I knew who it was and instantly regretted it. The girl Ashton was cheating on me with. Like the idiot I am, I scrolled through her pictures. Seeing many pictures of Ashton sleeping and some of him and her together. Goddamit.
I clicked off and called Ashton. On like the third ring he answered.

"Caity?" He sounded hopeful but also like he'd been crying.

"I'm so sorry Ash I don't know what came over me I jus-"

"Caity. Shh. You don't need to say sorry. I do. Really I'm so so sor"

"Ashton I know that you're sorry and I know what you're going to say. Would you mind if me and Hannah came over to you and the boys apartment? So we could talk properly?"

"Of course I wouldn't mind. I've been dying to talk to you for ages."

"Okay good. Yeah good okay. Aha I'll see you in an hour then?"

"Sounds perfect."

And with that I ended the call. I couldn't help but feel butterflies. Like how I felt on mine and his first date. I was so looking forward to talk to him in person without arguing. I do love him. And he loves me. I don't see how we can't make this work. Just as long as Brianna is out of the equation, I'll happily be in it.