Chapter 21

"-would I be able to do this?"

I looked up from my phone and saw Caity practically attack Ash's mouth with hers. I just sat there. Watching them make up and not be able to do anything about it. Ouch. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw Brianna charge at Caity and pull her hair.

At that moment I left. I had to. I walked into the kitchen and slammed my hand into the cupboard. The image of them two kissing was stuck in my mind. Just last night that was me. I shouldn't be getting jealous. I shouldn't have developed feelings for her. But I did. I knew Ashton loved her and I knew she loved him. I just wished she wouldn't have kissed me last night. I was stupid to think I had a chance.

The previous screams and shouts had died down. I sighed.

"Mikey. You okay?"

I turned around and there she was. Her petite figure standing in the door. She looked stunning today. Her outfit was simple and she probably thought she looked like trash. But no. Her black leggings clung to her legs, showing the shape of them perfectly. The clearly too big 5sos hoodie draped over her small frame. I'm guessing it was Ashton's? Her hair was flowing so nicely today. She obviously hadn't straightened it this morning so it was slightly wavy. I always loved her hair. I just wanted to touch it and-

"Mikey?"

"Oh yeah- sorry uh- yeah I'm perfect fine thank you."

"Why'd you walk out?" She asked, her voice soft. She stepped closer to me putting her hands in her front pocket.

"I just hate seeing people argue and fight. ha ha." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Aw Mikey you're such a little kitten. So nice and cute." She laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"Well, what can I say?" I put my hands under my chin and pulled a princess pose.

"Baby? Come on we're all going to get something to eat."

And with that Caity was pulled onto Ashton's back and they ran out. Leaving me alone with my thoughts agai-

"COME ONNN MIKEYYYYY!!" Caity pleaded.

I didn't even realised they'd stopped in the door. I couldn't say no to her. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her and Ash. She playfully punched my shoulder and took my phone out of my hands; taking some weird selfies of her and Ashton's butt. Nice. I'll keep them anyway. Just so I can look at her beautiful face even when I'm not with her.