Chapter 4

Like a gentleman, Ashton opened his car door for me and I climbed in making sure my dress wasn't ruffled.

The place where we were eating was about 15-20 minutes away so we didn't really talk much during the car journey. There was just random compliments here and there. But that was kinda nice. We stepped and walked arm in arm up to the red rope.

"Reservation for Irwin"

We straight away were led to a little two people table near a window. It was decorated with white table cloth and candles. Very elegant.

Our main meals had just been ordered when there was multiply bangs on the window. Then there was screams. Then there was about 20 screaming girls running towards our table.

"Ashton please sign this"

"Ashton I love you so much"

So many different things were being said but I didn't really take any notice. Well that was until I heard one say

"Eww Ashton who's this girl that your with? She looks like my foot! She doesn't deserve you, I do!"

Ashton didn't hear that comment but clearly I did so quickly rushed off to the ladies bathroom. I sat in there sobbing for like 5 minutes until I re-done my makeup and walked back to the table.

"There you are Caity! I was getting worried or a second"

"Oh sorry"

It was a little hard to enjoy the rest of the night but I tried my hardest. Laughing at his jokes. Smiling at the things he said. I really did like him.