Chapter 6

The film we watched wasn't the greatest so none of us really payed attention. Me and Ash just snuggled at the back of the cinema. And we may or may not have kissed a little. His lips were so soft. Anyway that night we both went back to my apartment again. The hate that I got was getting better as more people were starting be nice. Well that was after Ashton had tweeted something about it.

It was 11:30 when I woke up (which is really late for me). When I checked my phone there was a text from someone. The contact name was just 'the bae' so I knew exactly who had done that. This is what the text said:
*Good morning babe - it's ashton. Whenever your ready come up to mine. I will be in all day x

As soon as I saw that I jumped out of bed put on my leggings, uggs and jumper that I wore when I first met Ashton. I could hear shouting and screaming as I approached the door.

"F YOU BITCH"

I wondered who that could be because the voice wasn't familiar. I knocked and waited. Ashton answered and straight away apologised for all the noise.

"Cal and Luke are playing FIFA again"

I understood as I did have a brother. I knew how excited you could get over that game.
Ashton led me straight to his room. And we stayed there until the other boys had finished playing their video game. I was a little scared to walk out at first because this was the first time I had met them.

"Boys, this is Caitilin. But I call her Caity. You can't"

"Hi Caity, I'm Luke. Ashton never stops talking about you. I'm the favourite friend!"

"And I'm Calum. Luke is a liar. I'm Ashton's favourite friend. But Ashton is always talking about you"

"You're wrong. Michael is actually my favourite"

"Well hi Luke, hi Calum. Ashton, who's Michael?"

"Oh he's the other person in out band. He went to see his girlfriend Sophie but that was ages ago he should be back any minute"