perfect family ; kazutora x reader p2

You decided to stay at kazutoras small apartment for the time being, you didn't wanna go back there, to your family.

you, and kazutora went to go meet baji, he's also your closest friend, since kazutora introduced you to him.

Although, it wasn't like the old days anymore.

You, kazutora and baji hung out for hours. wandering around, getting food, and other things like that.

"BAJI! DONT SET A CAR ON FIRE!" You yelled. He shrugged. "It's their fault for parking it in such a damn place!" Kazutora just stood there and stared at you, which you didn't even notice(lol)

As you were leaving, you and kazutora waved at baji and walked to kazutoras house.

-next day-

You woke up pretty early. You checked to see if kazutora was awake, but you surprisingly found him gone.

You wandered around the apartment, wondering where he was but he was nowhere to be found.

you tried calling him, no answer? you tried calming down, maybe he was out doing something.

That is a few hours later he still wasn't there, You got kinda worried, so you left his apartment, and walked around to see if you could find him.

You walked around to this sketchy place, seeing a bunch of members from some sort of gang, fighting. Then, you spotted Kazutora. you didn't know what to do, so you just stood there.

You saw it. Kazutora stabbing baji. You shouted as loud as you could, everything started getting blurry.

Everyone looked at you weirdly, "who is that?" one guy whispered to the other.

"I'm okay, Y/N." Baji said. "Y/N?!" kazutora stared at you in shock. Baji tied his hair back, and beat the living hell out of 50 delinquents. You gasped.

After he pointed a bar (idk what it's called i forgot" at some random dude, Blood started pouring out of his mouth, Your eyes widened. "No,No,no,no,No,NO!" He looked like he was about to faint. He fell on the car, as blood ran down his shirt.

Mikey, a friend, baji introduced you to, you weren't very close to him, but you could call him a friend of yours. He stood there emotionless, and then threw his foot up at this 6'idk foot dude and replied "There, it's over."

"Let's end this, mikey." kazutora said. then mikey punched him right in the face, and kicked him to the ground. He started beating the living shit out of kazutora. "KAZUTORA!!!" You yelled, you started bursting out tears.

Baji stood up, and pierced himself in the stomach, leaving him fall on the ground, you ran up to him, screaming, "BAJI-SAN!!!!"

"Y/N, come closer." you did as you were told as tears streamed down your face.

"thank you for being my friend, Y/N."

"Take care of kazutora for me, Y/n." he said as he closed his eyes.

You screamed as loud as you could.

You passed out due to all the stress gaining on you.

-1 year later-

You were sitting at bajis grave, offering flowers, and praying.

"Here's a message from y/n, "i Forgive you." draken said to kazutora. Streams came down kazutoras face.

-11 years later-

You were walking down to the shops until you saw a certain someone, Baji? No.

It was kazutora. you just knew it was him. He stared at you for a minute, trying to process who you were

You ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. You had noone for all those years, but, he was there.

"i'm sorry, Y/-" You gave him a big kiss.

"I love you."

sorry, i rushed this 😭 idk if it's bad.