moonlight ; souya kawata

You were dating Rindou. although, something felt wrong. he wasn't replying to your texts, or hanging out with you lately. You were very upset during these days. You thought, maybe, you weren't good enough.

Everyday, you would spend your time texting him, asking if he's okay, or if he wants to chill with you, But, as always, There was no answer. "Read" was the only thing you saw.

In the halls, you would wave at him, but he would just ignore you.

why?

You decided to get fresh air. it was midnight, but you didn't really care. You just wanted to see the moonlight.

As you sat on grass , you admired the beautiful stars, and night sky. "It's so pretty" you mumbled. "Right?" A unknown person said. You got scared and didn't look back. "Don't worry, it's just me." Souya patted your shoulder.

Oh! "Hey, what's up? why are you out so late" You asked. "Why are you?" "I wanted fresh air." You said calmly. "same here."

You and souya have been bestfriends since 1st grade.

You haven't noticed it yet.

"Do you want to hang out with me, sometime?" Souya asked. "of course! i don't really have anyone to hang out with, and i won't be busy this week!"

Alright then, "it's settled, do you want to go to a theme park with me? it'll be really fun, i'd enjoy your company." You nodded. "Is friday a good time?", "yeah :)" you said. "can i walk you home?" He asked. You said you would be fine, but he walked you home anyways

On friday, you got dressed, and put your hair down. You walked out to see Souya with his motorcycle. "hop on." You sat in the back seat while holding his waist, and you both zoomed off.

"We're here!" you said with a big smile. He blushed at your adorable big smile. You got your tickets, and went on a few rides before getting on a rollercoaster. Souya ended up screaming, and you were bursting out laughter.

After, you both got your f/f food and sat down. "Thank you souya! I really appreciate you taking me out, i had nothing to do, i was getting bored!" He flustered, and smiled.

He dropped you off at your house, and left.

A few minutes later, You heard a knock on your door. It was rindou. you were pissed, but didn't have the confidence to stand up to him. Next thing you knew, you fell to the ground. "You little bitch! i know you slept with that man, You slut!" you were wondering what the actual fuck was happening, and trying to process it, after you did, you started crying, as he was punching you for god knows what.

Someone bursted through the door. You didn't see who it was, but they started crying and beat the shit out of rindou.

You woke up in  someone's house. it was souyas. you noticed a pint of blue hair poking by the bed you were laying on, and then he popped out. trying not to scare you, he asked if you were okay. Once you realized what happened, you started crying. "What did i even do! I was so good to him, did whatever he wanted and was the best i could be, for, him."

9:33 PM

my love💞

we're over, don't talk to me.

As tears strolled down your face, souya gave you a hug and didn't let go, It was so warm, he was like a cute teddy bear you could cuddle with all day." He didn't know what to say, he felt sympathy. But he wasn't a good talker.

"ill always be here for you, y/n." he mumbled into your ear. "thank you, souya."

You decided it was for the best for him to break up with you, you still had your sad days though. you couldn't forget him, but, with souyas help, you eventually forgot about him, and grew feelings for souya.

unlike rindou, He was so gentle and kind, always there to protect you, and be with you.

It was valentine's day, and you were gonna ask souya out. it was your mission, and you made sure you were gonna do it right. But.

Souya invited you to sit underneath the stars with him. This was your chance! Before you were about to spit out your loving confession, he spoke up.

"happy valentine's day"
as he gave you heartfelt chocolates. "I love you y/n. i will do anything to be with you, ever since you met me in 1st grade, I've always felt this way.

He said calmly. "So, will you be my Girlfriend, Y/N?

You ran up to him and gave him a big hug under the bright moonlight.

"I love you too, souya.