nahoya kawata x reader ;

using she/her pronouns in this by the way!

"leave me alone! why do you keep following me!" y/n shouted as she punched her fists onto the desk.

"What's the fun in that?! i like seeing you mad. its really funny!" nahoya chuckled.

Y/n was just trying to get to class, but he always had to make her late.

This has been going on for months now, ever since y/n met him. she was getting angrier by the second. y/n missed a lot of class, and had to get detention multiple times, Nahoya did not know that though. He kept on teasing her until she was at her limit.

"I'm gonna miss class for the 100th time! go away" as she pushed him aside.

"Awh, you know you love me!" he catched up to you.

Y/n was really upset, and angry. She got scolded not by the teachers, but by her parents. She didn't like having attention on her. she always usually blended in with the other students at her school, but i guess you could say nahoya liked you some way.

y/n never actually knew, but he loved trying to get her attention. it made y/n happy that she found someone that talked to her. but he was just making fun of the girl the entire time.

Y/n was done , tired of getting yelled at by everyone else.

Why so quiet? you gonna cr- A red mark faded on his cheek.

"Why won't you stop bothering me?! i have got yelled at by not just one, but a bunch of teachers because i was late! you don't ever think about how someone feels do you?!" Y/n snapped.

"im sorr-" he tried apologizing, but Y/n just ran away.

Yet again y/n got scolded, but this time, it felt refreshing though. she did feel really bad for slapping smiley in the face though.

Y/n was walking home, ready to plop on that fluffy bed and watch netflix all day. She arrived home and changed into her comfy clothes, happy that she doesnt need to see him this weekend.

As she was watching one of her favorite shows "F/S" she heard a knock on her door, she wasn't really expecting visitors.

she walked up to the door and opened it.

.

"Souya? what are you doing here?"

"can you follow me?" angry asked, y/n nodded.

As she walked down the street, He asked if he can stop by his house for a second, She didn't know what to say, because nahoya would probably be there. but y/n agreed anyway.

As they both walked in the house, Souya walked away, leaving you standing right in front of Smiley.

"what do you want?" y/n noticed the flowers in his hands.

"I'm really sorry, y/n. i didn't know that you were getting yelled at because of me. I talked to all of your teachers, and told them everything.

Nahoya started walking up to y/n slowly, and gave her the flowers.

"here.. i won't bother you ever again." he walked away

Y/n was blushing, thinking "that was so cute."

"wait!"

"it's okay, nahoya. thank you."