winter, souya x reader ;

you were getting ready to go see souya, you put on your scarf and gloves, so you wouldn't catch a cold. You left the house and began walking.

As you finally got to his house you knocked on the door. He opened it and he was flustered seeing you in such a cute scarf. "You ready?" you said, and he nodded. You starting walking down the street, to the shops.

He wasn't really much of a talker though, but would speak if you said something. You walked to the first, second, third, and fourth shop fascinated at everything that was in there. Souya thought you looked adorable doing that, he couldn't resist so he bought everything you wanted, even tho you protested you didn't want him to pay. You felt bad, so you dragged him to a cafe to get him something to eat.

after you were done, you walked out of the store and snow starting falling down, "it's so pretty." souya said. you agreed, snow is beautiful. You walked down the street, focused on all of the beautiful lights. As you were walking down the street, you saw the big christmas tree. As you were fascinated by the snow, lights, you were fascinated with this too. what can you say? winter is beautiful.

Souya mumbled something, you couldn't tell what he said so you asked. He put his arms on your shoulder and spoke up. "I love you Y/n!" You were so surprised, and flustered. You felt this way for him too, when you met him in high school. his beautiful hair, eyes, You loved everything about this man. His face gave off a mean look but in the inside he was so sweet and adorable. He pulled you in for a quick kiss. "i love you too, souya ♥︎"