Gun | kakucho x reader

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ

You weren't really involved with kakuchos gang life, and he never wanted you to be

You weren't really involved with kakuchos gang life, and he never wanted you to be. But, one day, some gangsters managed to stalk you both while you two were out on a date. eventually, rumors ran around that one of the four heavenly kings was actually dating a girl.

At first, he didn't really mind. Since he knew he was one of the "four heavenly kings" He thought They wouldn't dare touch what he loved.

But he was wrong in the end.

When you both are out on a walk, or to just hangout, He'd always catch Gang members stalking you both. He was so sick of it. no, he was in fact tired of this bullshit. It makes him pissed that he can't hang out with his lover in peace.

"𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗺'" rindou says as he drinks his soda. "𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱? 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿?" kakucho replies back. "𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗪𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀?" ran asks.

"𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆/𝗻." kakucho sighs.

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲." rindou rests his head in his hand(if that makes sense) "𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴." kakucho picks himself up from the couch and walks to the door.

"𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆." izana smirks. Kakucho stops walking. he looks over to izana to see that he was smiling devilishly.

"𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽." He snapped. "𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗲." kakucho walks out of the door.

"𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁, 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗲𝘁, 𝗸𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗼." Izana tries to get him from leaving, but fails.

-------------------------------------------------------

You were walking home, when it started to rain. You sighed knowing you forgot your umbrella. "𝘂𝗴𝗵, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀." you thought.