Baji x reader ;

(not requested!)

"Chifuyu, i'm going to do it okay? i will!" you shout at chifuyu over the phone.

You were finally gonna confess your feelings to baji keisuke, someone you knew since you were a child.

Chifuyu was going to help you get together with him.

"So where should i do it..?" you ask chifuyu.

"I'll send you the address, you better not chicken out or i'll tell him myself!" he proudly says over the phone.

"Let me kno- You hang up the phone. You Rolled your eyes. Why did you ask the boy that gets no girls, for advice..

A notification pops up on your phone. You look to see that it's the address chifuyu told you about.

"A festival?! Not bad chifuyu, not bad.." You say to yourself.

You text baji asking him to meet at the cute cafe' you guys both go to. He agrees.

- time skip -

You sit at a table waiting for baji. Few minutes later, he opens the door.

"Hey Y/n!" He smiles.

"Hello baji!" You wave to him.

He comes to the small table you were sitting at, and sits down.

"May i take your order?" the waiter asks.

"A coffee, you?" baji asks.

"I'll take one aswell!" you reply.

He stares at you.

"how've you been y/n? i heard you've been hanging out with chifuyu lately." he says.

You thought to yourself, "His tone changed.. is he mad?" you wonder.

You reply, "Ive been good. He's been annoying me lately, so that's why i've been hanging out with him."

"I see."

The waiter comes back with the coffee.

"Here you go, enjoy." She says while walking away.

Baji takes a sip of his coffee. "So, What'd you bring me here before? i know you wouldn't do that for no reason." He asked.

Well,

"I was wondering if you wanted to.. Go to a festival with me.." You said while drinking your coffee.

He grins. "Of course, when is it?"

"7:00 PM." You respond.

"I'll be there!"

Okay!

You both finish your coffee, and talk a bit more until you guys head home.

-Time skip-

You were getting ready for baji to pick you up. Getting dressed, doing your hair, etc.

You finish getting ready, walking down your stairs to wait outside for him.

You were really happy that you were going.

You started day dreaming. Until a certain someone decides to wake you up.

"Y/n..."

"Y/n.."

"Y/n!" the unknown person shouts.

You shoot yourself awake, and stare at the person who was waking you up.