perfect family ; kazutora x reader

kinda based on dollhouse by melanie martinez😈

your family was perfect. You really thought that huh? Your parents were both alcoholics and cheated on eachother and didn't care at all, on the other hand, your older brother, didn't care at all. "Smile for the picture, Y/n, pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?

You and your brother had to attend a lot of parties, because your family was rich. "Your such a good mom! You should teach me how you do that. Your daughter and son are quite impressive, don't you think?" A adult talking to your mom said. "Of course, I take really good care of them, they always listen to me." Your mom said.

- a few hours earlier -

You thought to yourself, why should you be so perfect, you've always wanted to be a normal person. you frowned, causing your mother to yell at you. "Stop Frowning and put a smile on, the guests are waiting." As she put on your prettiest dress.

- end -

As you walked to the front, you accidentally slipped on someone's drink that was on the floor, and you fell face forward. All of the adults were laughing at you, including your mom and dad. They all started making insults about you. You started crying and yelled at her. you ran out of there with your makeup messed up and a drink spilled on your dress.You ran for 40 minutes until you reached a little market. You sat there, trying to process what happened.

"Are you okay?" A random person asked, You looked up and saw him, your favorite person since elementary, you hadn't seen him in a while since he's been in juvie, but you jumped in his arms and starting sobbing.

He's always knew what your family was like, because it was obvious. He sat there and gave you a big hug reassuring you that he was here for you. "You don't have anywhere to stay ,right?" Kazutora said, You nodding while covering your face. You held his hand, and walked to his little apartment he bought after he got out.

once you both got in, he said he'd prepare a bath, you agreed, your makeup and your dress was all messed up. Once you were done, he gave you a spare of clothes, since he didn't have any girl ones. They didn't fit too much but you were glad you had something anyway.

He glared at you, "Damn she looks so cute in my clothes" he thought to himself. You were confused on why he started getting red, then he randomly started shaking his head. to be honest, you thought it was adorable. "Are you hungry?" he Asked, You nodded. You didn't eat anything tonight because your mom wanted you to look your best in that dress.

Once you were done eating, he insisted he would sleep on the couch, but you kept saying no. He picked you up bridal style, you went red fast, and he noticed. Then he set you on the bed gently. You protested, but he just said goodnight, and shut the door while he went to go sleep on the couch.

You loved this dude, ever since you met him. His warmth, his touch, everything. You were obsessing over the fact you were sleeping on HIS BED! You soon fell asleep because you were really tired.

Good morning! He said in a calm voice as he was preparing you breakfast. You sat down on a chair and said good morning aswell. "Did you sleep well?" He asked and you nodded, his bed was so comfy to be honest.

He sat down next to you and gave you some food, You ate it, not knowing he was staring at you. "God she looks so cute when she eats, i love this girl to much."

Question, do you want me to continue this? if you do just let me know.

toman might be involved in the next part