izana x reader (angst) (remade)

I remade one of my oneshots so here ya go!!

You and izana have been together for a couple years now you both had some fights, but in all of that, you still loved eachother. You loved him so much.

Since a few months ago, you started getting worried. he was acting different. He was cold, and most of all, he was never there for you.

Even though He was never there for you, you still loved him. You knew about his past, so you always thought it was your fault. You cooked him dinner, gave him gifts, and gave him all of your love.

He started getting angry at you more. you never thought it was his fault. You only thought you had to try to make him feel better. Your loving boyfriend was not the same as he was years ago.

"Get out of my face" He says while smoking a cigarette. "But, i made this soup for you..! i thought you might like it sinc- He throws the soup at your face. "Of course... i'll leave you alone." you sob.

Before you even knew it, he left to do his 'business'.

You clean up the soup on your shirt, and take a shower. After you were done, you got dressed, got into bed, and went to sleep.

- months later -

And here it was, your anniversary! You guys were together for 3 years. You were super excited to celebrate. although you didn't expect him to come home, you had hope that he would.

You decided to make a wonderful dinner. Preparing all of the food from scratch. Getting the best wine from the store, you were really happy.

You set up the table, putting candles in the middle. Getting the wine glasses, and the food. When you were done, you sat down. waiting for your husband to come home.

Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into hours. You started getting worried. You tried calling his phone, but he didn't answer. So you went looking for him.

It was a cold, winter night.

You looked everywhere, but you didn't find him.

"Before i go home, i'll get some coffee for myself." You thought to yourself.

You walked to the nearest coffee shop, and went in. You ordered your drink, and was about to walk out until, you saw him.

"I love you babe." izana says to the lady.

"Aww, i love you more izana!" she smiles. You stare at both of them in shock, and you drop your coffee.

They look at you and izanas face turned blue. He was really surprised seeing you there.

"Y/n..?" he says with a shocked expression.

"What's wrong?" the lady asks.

Tears come running down your face, and you run out of there.

"What's with her?" the lady says before pulling izana into a kiss. He pushes her away, and runs after you.

"B-babe? where are you going?!" she shouts.

Izana runs out of there, he runs as fast as he can, and grabs your arm.

"What do you want" you scream at him.

"Y/n.. please let me explain." he holds your hand.

"What's there to explain, izana? you were just kissing that girl." You mumble.

"After all i've done for you... You make me sick! don't ever talk to me again!" You manage to pull his hand away.

"I'm really sorry y/n..." he cries as you run away.

"I'm sorry."