spy ; mitsuya x reader

not requested

"Are we almost there y/n??? this is taking to long, why didn't we take the bus?" hakkai looks at you. "Not my fault, you're the one who forgot your bus ticket." you say giggling.

"Um, didn't you forget it too?" he smirks. You get mad at him laughing, and kick his leg.

"Ow! what'd you do that for?" he falls down sobbing (just to make you feel guilty). "Not falling for it." you roll your eyes.

"whateverrr." he gets up and starts to walk away.

"So how's the gang life or whatever?" you ask hakkai. "Eh, it's been fine for me, but toman has been getting into a lot of fights lately. Anyways Mitsuya got hit by some dude in the back of his hea- "Huh?!" you shout. "What!! Why didn't he say anything!?" Hakkai froze.

"Shit! was i supposed to tell her! I forgot!!" hakkai screams in his mind.

                            𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞!

"𝗢𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱, 𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘆𝗮! 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆?!" 𝗛𝗮𝗸𝗸𝗮𝗶 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲.

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲." 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹s 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀.

"𝗬/𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀." 𝗛𝗮𝗸𝗸𝗮𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗹𝘆.

𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘆𝗮 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗮𝘁. "𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱."

"𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲!" 𝗛𝗮𝗸𝗸𝗮𝗶 says.

                     𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

"Shit, shit shit, she wasn't supposed to knowwwww! I'm so sorry mitsuya...!" he whines.

"IM SORRY Y/NNN... Mitsuya didn't want you to get worrie- "Oh my god, why did i say that" hakkai sobs in his mind.

"Man, you do not know how to keep secrets." you tell him. Though, you were still worried about your boyfriend.

"Oh look, look! we finally made it." hakkai exclaimed. "finally." you sigh.

"So, now that we're finally at the mall, which store do you wanna go to?" hakkai asks.

"woah!" you shout while running to the shops.

Hakkai, do you think he'll like this?" you ask hakkai. "oh come on... why did you choose these? i have better taste." he smirks.

You smack his head. "Ooh! what about this??" you run over to the jewelry shop.  "So pretty!!" your eyes shine at the beautiful purple matching rings.

"Now, these are better then the ones you were looking at before." hakkai says. "I need them! right now!" you scream.

Your eyes widen. "WHY ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE???"