𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 48.

KILL THE TRUTH part 2

Just to clear things up: This story will have overall 3 parts! Part 2 starts now, taking place only 2 years after their arrival at Jackson

(Abby won't make an appearance until part 3!)

Anyways, get ready for a rollercoaster:)

Makayla's current age: 21

Joel's current age: 47

_______________________________________

It was a cold winter and the snow was falling heavily.

Makayla and Joel were just now on their morning patrol. Their last stop was an old hotel where they had to sign their names and describe the current situation.

"You got us both?" Joel asked, leaning against a table while Makayla played with the pen, grinning at the records of previous patrols full of Tommy's and Joel's bickering.

"All done. When's Tommy supposed to come?" Makayla turned around and she froze when she almost bumped into Joel's hard chest.

A playful smirk appeared on Joel's lips as he grabbed the pen from her soft hand and placed it on the counter behind her.

"Judgin' by the hour he ain't gonna be here anytime soon." Joel rasped, wrapping his hands around Makayla's waist, making her chuckle.

"I guess we should do something about that Mr. Miller..." Makayla bit her lip, her hand sneaking from his blue button up shirt and to the hem of his pants as she drew circles on his belt.

On her call he lifted her up and placed her up on the counter. She automatically spread her legs so he could step between them.

He was rubbing her thighs as he bend closer and placed a kiss on her neck.

Makayla tilted her head to the side so he can have a better access while she unbuttoned his pants and sneaked her hand inside.

He groaned against her skin, already turning her on.