03 • The Meeting

"You little.." Jungkook said, but then still apologized and dragged Lalisa outside. "Leave" Jungkook said pointing at the door exit. "I'd love to." She said then leave out of his sight

"So, where'd she go?" Hoseok asked. "I think she's really cool" Yoongi said admired. "Yeah, me too. She's just like you hyung, so swag and a very charismatic" Namjoon agreed.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." Jungkook rolled his eyes and leave a bit pissed.

(7:00 PM)

"He's such a liar, he even forgot to give me the cash." Lalisa said sighing. "What's the cash for anyway?" Jennie ask curiously.

"It's for Aunt, she's taking another medicine, and it's hella expensive." Jisoo answered. "Where is Dad when we need him..." Rosie said sadly.

"We don't need him, Sey. I'm tired, goodnight." Lalisa said and ran upstairs to her room.

(Lalisa’s Dreaming)

"Promise me you'll comeback, Jangkukk? Jongku? Jungkakk?" Young Lalisa said.

"Silly, you still don't know how to pronounce my name." Young boy said chuckling. " It's Jung–"

Suddenly, Lalisa wakes up very fast causing her to breath heavily. She touched her forehead and it's wet, probably because of her nightmares.

"Jung?" She said quietly still thinking about her dream. "Lalisa! Are you up? Come downstairs!" Jisoo said shouting at the living room.

"What is it–?" Lalisa said rushing to the living room only to meet the woman yesterday, when she recalled, it's Jungkook's mom.

"Hello, Lalisa." She greeted and Lalisa bowed awkwardly. "May we talked for a minute or an hour?" She asked.

Lalisa is taken a back, what would they talk about anyway? Is it about that Jongku guy? whatever his name is, she didn't give a fvck about him

"My grandsons, they'll have very bad behaviors. I want you to live with them and teach them good manners." Jungkook's grandpa said still looking at Lalisa.

"W-what? Me? Living with them?" Lalisa ask one more time if she clearly heard it or not. "I've seen you handle Jungkook, I'm sure you can handle the rest of them. While I'm on my honeymoon, I want you to take care of my sons." She explained.

"I'm sorry, but I have to take care of my Mom." Lalisa said looking down. "We will take care of her." Lalisa looked at them shock. "We heard your Mom is ill. We'll take care of it. Medicines, clothes, even the hospital bills."

Lalisa is contemplating wether she should take the offer or not but once she look at the girls, they'll nodded at her.

"Okay, I'll do it." They smiled.

"The witch and her husband is finally gone." Jungkook said lying on the sofa comfortably. "Hey fools, I'll sleep at Mom's room tonight." Yoongi said.

"Oh, you're wrong hyung, I will sleep at Mom's room." Jimin butted in. "Both of you are wrong, it'll be me." Taehyung said shrugging.

"Stop it guys, it'll be me." Seokjin said informing them.

"None of you will sleep at Mrs. Kim's room." Their bodyguard said. "Why?" Namjoon ask curiously.

"Ms. Manoban will be staying there" he answered.

"Lalisa?" Hoseok ask. "You mean the girl who made Jungkook kneel?" Taehyung asked. "Well, Yes. She will be–"

"No! I don't want her, here!" Jungkook yelled.

"Too bad, I already am." Lalisa said out of nowhere. Jungkook glance at the entrance door only to meet Lalisa smirking at him, brought her luggages with her.

fin.