08 • The Vacation

"Wait, Thailand?" Lalisa asked. "With us!?" The three girls asked excitedly.

"That old man– I mean, Grandpa's joking right?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

While on the other hand, Lalisa's been in deep thought

"Omg, Lisa, let's go–" Rosie said excitedly. "Sey, I'm not sure if I want to go" she looked down.

"But–" Rosie sighing sadly. "Girls, let's talk about this tomorrow, it's getting late. Let's go" Jisoo said.

Jennie looked at them worriedly. Meanwhile Jungkook in his room. "Hometown? Could she be–" Jungkook said quietly, his words got cut when he hears someone knocking his room door.

"Jk, someone wants to talk to you over the phone." Namjoon said outside the door. Jungkook opens the door.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asks.

"Her.." He showed the phone. "Jungkook sshii" a girl’s voice heard on the phone. Jungkook immediately knows who is it.

"No.." he said silently and ended the call.

(next day)

"Mr. Jeon, I appreciate it but, I can't go. Your help from my mother is enough. The girls can go, I'll stay here." Lalisa explained.

"But I already bought the tickets, Lisa. This is how I expressed my gratitude. You've been taking care of those dorks for three weeks already, and I notice you look very exhausted and stressed."

She looked down.

"The girls too. I'm sure you all are exhausted with your works. Also, Jungkook isn't good at communicating with new people. One tries to talk to him, he says rude things, asking them to leave out of his sight. I want you to guide them while they're there and Lisa, you're the only one I trust besides the girls. I know those dorks will listen to you. I hope you would think about it." Mr. Jeon said and patted Lisa's back.

Lalisa thinks about it, and look at the girls with a fake smile. She then said, "Okay, I'll go" the girls hugged Lisa squeezing her.

"So, you agreed?" Yoongi and Seokjin said at the same time. "Well yeah, Mr. Jeon said the girls and I needed some free time. It would be a waste of money if I didn't agree." She said looking at them one by one.

Jungkook heard it and grabs a water with a grumpy face. Lisa noticed it. "What's wrong with him? He looks grumpy" Lisa whispered on to Hoseok.

"He's in a bad mood, his ex–" He said but got cut off by Taehyung butted in on the conversation.

"Isn't he grumpy all the time?" Taehyung said and eat his truffle. Lalisa laughs.

A week later, they arrived at the airport. "Yow! What's sup girls!?" Seokjin greeted when he spotted Jisoo and the girls sitting at the vacant sit inside the airport waiting area.

"Please don't do that" Jisoo said scolding Seokjin. After a few minutes, the flight of the boys and girls got announce and now, they're inside the plane.

"Hello" Jimin greeted Rosie, he was looking for a vacant sit. Luckily there's Rosie alone at the window plane.

"Oh, hi." She greeted smiled. "Can we switch seats? I really like–" He asked but his words cut off by Yoongi who's behind them.

"Jimin, shut up, I can hear you from here" Yoongi shrugged.

"Ah, sure" Rosie said and stand up, and they both exchange sit with Jimin, Rosie at the first sit while Jimin is on the window side.

Lalisa was sitting with Jungkook eating her foods. "Oh, yes, I love it" she moaned. Jungkook tries to steal her food. Lisa notice it and smacks his hands.

"You punk, how dare you steal my bae" Lisa said glared at him.

"Geez, I just wanted a bite" He pouted. "You have no idea what your trying to pull." Lisa said munching on her food, that Jungkook finds it cute.

"Whatever." He surrendered. "Hey, your seatbelt is unbuckled" Jungkook said that makes Lisa unhold her food and look at her seat.

"Really?"

Jungkook steals her food right away and munched on it. "Nevermind, I thought it was" He said after taking a bite of her food.

"You're unbelievable." She shook her head.

Jungkook just smiled.

fin.