06 • The Drunk Girl

Lalisa looks at Jungkook, he looked away when he managed to see Lisa looked at him.

After the awkward atmosphere, and still cooed at Yun-ha. Lalisa gives the bunny hairband to Jungkook, so he can wear it to make Yun-ha laugh.

"Here, wear this."

After Jungkook wear the hairband, she heard Yun-ha laughs. "You're making fun of me" Jungkook said pouted at Lisa.

"What? Of course, I'm not. Right Yun-ha?" Lalisa said holding Yun-ha. Jungkook smiled at the scene infront of him.

"Yah, Jungkook! Ah no, Kookjung's better. Here, hold Yun-ha" Lalisa said and give Yun-ha to Jungkook. "Okay then, Sali. Where are you going?" He asked confused.

"Oh, I'm gonna get diapers, Yun-ha pooped." She bluntly said. "What? P-pooped?" He said with his ‘gross’ expression.

"Yeah, see ya" Lalisa said and leave of of his sight still smiling.

"W-wait–" He managed to say, but Lalisa closes the door that makes him sighed. "Why do I feel like he called me Sali before" Lalisa said to herself, shrugging.

"Oh, Hi Lalisa, where's Yun-ha?" Mrs. Park said. "Oh, she's inside with Jungkook" Lalisa replied.

"Ah I see, me and Hyun-sik wants to thank you again, It's been so long since they greeted him. Also, thank you for taking care of Yun-ha." Mrs. Park said, smiling.

"Oh, no problem, Mrs. Park" Lalisa said and smile.

"Hey stubborn Kookjung! Do you know where–" Lalisa cutted her words off when she saw him sleeping. She then goes infront of him, and labeled herself on to his height.

"Cute when asleep, moron when awake" she whispered, enough for him to hear.

(Evening)

"Okay! Let's drink! Here, Lalisa" The boy handled a glass of wine to her. "Oh, I don't really drink." She said, refused. "Come on, just one shot" He pleaded.

She can't refused it again since the really cute guy pleaded to drink it. "Okay" she said. After 10 shots, she's hella drunk.

"I am FINE, I'm not DRUNK~" she said standing and was about to collapse when the boy hold her. "Sure, sweetie, I'll take you to a room" he said still holding Lalisa.

Jungkook arrive at the venue, didn't liked what he saw, so he approached them and called his bodyguard.

"Yoon-si come with me" He said and lead the way while his bodyguard tailing him.

At the car, the boy tries to kiss Lisa but then he saw Jungkook. "J-jungkook" he nervously said. "Take him" Jungkook coldly  said signalling his bodyguard.

"W-wait, no" the boy said getting out of the grip. "You're coming with us" Yoon-si replied and dragged the boy away from the two.

"Hey, Kookjung!" Lalisa said smiling at him. "Yah, how many shots did you drink?" Jungkook asked a little bit piss.

"I just drank 10 shots, and I am PERFECTLY fINE" she said drunkly. Jungkook shook his head.

"You look silly, let's go home" Jungkook said and grab Lisa's shoulder.

Jungkook brought Lalisa to her room, he sighed then looked at Lisa. "Yah, long legs! Have we met before?" Jungkook quietly asked.

"I have no idea" she whispered sleeping.

‘Sali...’ Jungkook thought of the girl's picture frame he had on his room.

"Lalisa, I don't know why I have been comparing you to my childhood friend. But, it seems like you're her. Probably, because I can feel a vibe with you when I'm with her."

Jungkook said, looking at Lalisa who's sleeping peacefully. He then tucked her with a duvet and fix her bangs.

He looks at her one more time, before going out of her room.

fin.