13 • The Red Cheeks

"Why on earth were you following that guy? Do you even know him?" Jungkook asks nonstop questions as soon as they arrive at the balcony.

"He said something about– wait, why do you look so mad?" Lisa asks looking at Jungkook who's staring at her.

"What do you mean? Mad? Yeah, right. Whatever. Forget what I said" He said backing out and looks at the sea.

Lisa then thinks about teasing him more. "Hmm" she said and steps closer, just inch away then their lips would touch each other.

Jungkook steps back. "What are you doing? I always look mad" he said.

"Then, why did you stop me earlier?" Lisa asked eyeing Jungkook raising an eyebrow.

"I told you, our time is up. And I feel bad for the guy who was trying to hit on you. Poor random dude, he chose a weird girl." Jungkook said unbothered by Lisa's stare that looking at him raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever, he was cute though" Lisa said before leaving Jungkook to go to her unnies.

"Gosh, JK, what is happening to you?" He whispers to himself while scratching his brows.

(next day)

"Girls, I'm hungry, can you make food?" Taehyung said plopping himself on the couch feeling bored and hungry.

"Absolutely not, make your own–" Jisoo said but got cut off by Jennie whispering to her.

"Wait unnie, I have an idea." Jennie whispered on to Jisoo. Seokjin and Yoongi looking at them confusedly.

"What are they talking about?" Seokjin ask on Yoongi who's eating an apple ignoring the brother's asking.

"Sure, we'll make you food" Jennie finally said to them causing all of them diverted their eyes on to Jennie's.

"Really?" Jimin asks. "Only, if you helps us dig clams" Rosie joined the conversation.

"Wait– dig clams?" Namjoon asks. After a few minutes the boys and girls going to where to dig the clams at, and making the boys busy.

"Ew, this is gross." Hoseok said with his unpalatable expression while digging and holding a clams.

"What is this thing?"

"Oh that stinks"

The boys keeps complaining about the clams, they said it was gross. Lisa noticed it.

"Aigoo, you guys look like girls. Here, I'll show you" Lisa said while holding Jungkook's hand and moving it.

"You do it like this, and then put it inside the bucket" Lisa said. Jungkook slightly smile since Lisa teaches him.

"Stop staring at her, she might melt" Taehyung whispered on to Jimin's ear who's staring at Lisa.

Jimin ignored Taehyung's whispered and said, "I want to learn too!" enough for them to heard.

"Girls, please teach them" Lisa asks a favor for girls since she can't handle since she's teaching Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon digging clams.

The girls teach them how to dig clams. No one from the riches families has dig clams but them. They seem to be having fun.

"Jisoo sshii, can you help me here?" Taehyung asks a favor to Jisoo instead of Jennie. Seokjin and Jennie notice it and immediately Seokjin talks to Jennie.

"Alright" Jisoo agreed and helped Taehyung.

"Jennie sshii, what do you call a famous turtle?" Seokjin asks. "Famous turtle? What?" Jennie asked.

"A shellebrity" Seokjin said laughing at his own joke. Jennie awkwardly chuckled.

"That's... so lame" Jennie said.

"This guy is giving me a headache" Jisoo said when she heard Seokjin's lame joke and shook her head.

"Thanks, Jisoo sshii. I'll go and look for more" Taehyung said and leaving. Jennie watches him leaving to go look for more clams.

"Hey, look at this" Jungkook said seeking for Lisa's attention. Lisa finally notice him and asks.

"What is it–" before Lisa finishes what she's saying, Jungkook wipes mud at Lisa's face.

"YAH!!!" Lisa shouted. Jungkook laughs out loud when he saw Lisa's face.

"You look ridiculous" Jungkook said holding his tummy while laughing.

"Oh I see how it is, come here!! You!!" Lisa said chasing Jungkook only for him to ran away fast.

"Careful you two!" Jisoo reminded them.

"Use your long-legs!!" Jungkook shouted when he's too far away from Lisa while Lisa is panting hard. She then ran again and goes straightly to Jungkook's.

"Oh I will–" she trips, she fell into Jungkook's arms. They look at each other.

"Aigoo, these two" Yoongi said who's looking at the scene the whole time shook his head.

Lisa and Jungkook are both blushing when they both shakes their head and come back into reality. They both lost on each other's eyes.

"You guys are turning red" Rosie teased. Lisa then stand up. "I'll go.. change" she said before leaving.

Jungkook slightly smiled while scratching his nape awkwardly.

fin.