07 • The Girls

"So, how's my cousin? Are you doing well? How are you holding up there?" Jisoo asked.

"It's SO hard, it's like taking care of children but worst. They always bicker and shout, they have awful behaviors and they keep calling me–" Lalisa answered on a phone call with Jisoo.

"Long-legs!!!" Jungkook shouted.

"Lisa sshii!!!" Taehyung and Jimin shouts.

"Manoban sshii!!!" Of course, non other than the hyung line.

"Wait! Keep quiet! I'm on a phone call." Lisa shouted sighing after. "Okay, now I know what you mean." Jisoo replied shook her head.

"It's like, I'm their maid you know?" Lisa said remembering the behaviors that the boys been showing to her.

"Like, the one we watch on our movie night, the Cinderella and the Seven Knights, I mean Lalisa." Rosie butted in on the call.

"More like a Cinderella and the Seven Idiots." Lalisa scoffed. She heard on the other hand the laughs of her unnies especially Jennie.

"LISA SSHII!!!!" Seokjin shouted on top of his lungs. "Fine, I'm coming!!" She shouted back.

"I'm gonna talk to you guys later, bye" Lalisa said and hang up the call between her and her unnies. "I wonder what it's like there" Rosie said quietly.

(Meanwhile)

"Ew, that's taste so bad" Namjoon said with his unpalatable expression. "How dare you! Now, I got soup all over my Gucci" Taehyung cussed.

"Who on earth wears Gucci while cooking–whatever. No one is gonna cook for you when you're alone, so you have to learn. This is so stressful, guess I have to call them" Lalisa said and grab her phone dialing the numbers of her unnies.

"Call who?" Yoongi asked, confused written all over his face. After 10 minutes, the girls arrived that makes all the boys attention to 'em.

"Whoa" Hoseok said out of nowhere, when he saw the three girls wearing with their expensive outfit.

"So, uhm, are you both single?" Jin and Jimin asked the same time. "Sorry, what?" Jisoo and Rosie asked confused.

The girls teach the boys how to cook foods. It was chaotic, the boys were all naughty. After many tries, they finally made food.

"Hey, have some" Namjoon said handling a bowl of food to Jisoo. "Ah, thank you" Jisoo said.

"Too late" Seokjin whispered to himself. "Now, this is food." Yoongi said while showing his fingers an okay sign.

"So, what happened to you're childhood friend? Have you found out his name?" Jisoo asking Lisa. "All I remember is the ‘Jung’ while the rest I don't know" She answered.

"Is it just me? I sensed something. I feel like he's here." Rosie whispered butting in on the conversation.

"That doesn't make any sense, why would–" Lisa replied but got cut off by someone.

"Hey long-legs! Have you seen my phone? Or did you take it again?" Jungkook asked finding his phone.

"I didn't take it, maybe Taehyung did, he was playing with it earlier." She replied unbothered. "Okay, mom." Jungkook said winking.

"Whatever, nuisance." She replied rolling her eyes.

"You speak casually with them" Jennie whispered. "Yeah, I got used to it" She replied while looking at the boys with their own business.

"The chairman has sent a letter for everyone" Yoon-si, their bodyguard said handling a small envelope.

"What is it? Read it for us" Namjoon commanded.

///\\\

Dear Lalisa, the girls, and my grandsons,

In three months there will be a company gathering in Thailand, the heirs of the successful families will be there. And I want all of you to come, including Lalisa and the girls. Yoon-si just told me that the rest helped Lalisa in order to change the seven's behaviors. Since, I can't attend the gathering I want you boys to be there on my behalf since you'll would be the next heir of the company when everything's going to be fine with your behaviors. And girls, I want you to watch them since I know, Lalisa herself can't handled the seven especially when Jungkook's been a pain in the ass. I'd like to express my deep gratitude for your help, you will depart tomorrow so get ready.

Yours Truly,
Mr. Jeon

///\\\

"Wait, Thailand?" Lalisa asked. "With us!?" The three girls asked excitedly.

"That old man– I mean, Grandpa's joking right?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

While on the other hand, Lalisa's been in deep thought.

fin.