16 • The Soulmate

The next day, Lisa woke up first because she felt something was hot. It was Jungkook's.

"Yah, wake up, why are you hot?" Lisa said shaking Jungkook a little.

Jungkook still closing his eyes while his forehead is sweating.

"Me, hot? Thanks" He mumbled.

"No, I think you're sick" Lisa said putting her palm on Jungkook's forehead and that was the moment she knows that he was badly sicked, and has a high fever.

"No, I'm fine, what about yo–" Jungkook said raising his head up, still half awake.

Lisa made his head nap on the table earlier, because she thinks that Jungkook wasn't comfortable on sleeping his head on to her, and she was also awake and she doesn't want Jungkook to be disturbed, that was the moment she felt that something is hot.

"That's not important right now, we have to go. It's currently 7:30 so we can now leave here, come let's go. I treat you at the house" Lisa said and grab his jacket, and made Jungkook wore it, her sling bag and put it on her shoulder.

She helps Jungkook getting up, and made him wear the hat that attached on his black hoodie so that the temperature wouldn't rise up.

After a while, they arrive back home. Lisa asking for help to get Jungkook a medicine to lessen the temperature of his high fever.

"What happened to you guys? Why do you–" Jisoo asks but got cut by Lisa who's still holding Jungkook's arm and help him up to go upstairs to his room but before that she told them that she wanted helped.

"We'll talk about it later, can you guys get me a tea and a warm water with a cloth" Lisa said asking a favour from them since she badly needs to treat Jungkook, because he was the one who treats her last night so she wanted to give back a favour.

"Got it" Namjoon said and goes to the kitchen and take the things that Lisa asks him to do.

"Thanks, Namjoon. You can go and do the things you guys wanted to do, I'm just upstairs on Jungkook's room when you need me. So.." Lisa said but before they responded Lisa made it's way to Jungkook's room and made him lie on his bed while she settling up the things she need on how to treat Jungkook's.

While Lisa tucking Jungkook's on his bed with duvet, Jungkook talks. "Long-legs, I said, I'm fine" He mumbled but enough for Lisa to heard.

"No, you're not. You're sick and I owe you one for what you did last night for me. Here, drink." Lisa said and seated beside Jungkook giving him a cup of tea.

"Fine, mom" He whispered on to himself and gulp the tea. After Jungkook finishes the cup, Lisa made him lie down on his bed and began to put a warm clothed towel on his forehead to lessen the temperature.

She then wipe his arm, his leg, and his body with warm cloth, she was shy but she keeps telling herself that it doesn't matter because Jungkook is sick right now and she doesn't have time to think some things.

Jungkook's temperature was lessen a bit after Lisa wiped Jungkook's body with warm water, she made her way to his closet to find him a shirt and short to wear since he was sweating and of course, his shirt was also wet due to last night's events from raining.

Lisa keeps finding a clothes that make him comfortable to wear but due to his dismay she found lots of black clothes on his closet, while some are just white and yellow polo.