09 • The Feeling

The boys and girls arrived at Thailand, just hours later. Right now, they're going home where the boys house located.

"Hello, Thailand!!" The three girls shouted. Lalisa can't helped but smile at the sight of her unnie's who's enjoying Thailand.

They're now arriving at the house where the boys said, their Aunt live. They got out of the car and been greeted by the bodyguard who's bowing to them.

Jungkook entered first the house, and then the boys and girls tailed him. "Welcome home, boys!" Their aunt greeted once she spotted Jungkook entered in.

"Oh, hey auntie!" Jimin greeted eye-smiling. The girls looked at her and shook.

"OMG, Ms. Park?" Jennie blurted out.

"Ah, you four must be the girls who Mr. Jeon was talking about. I can see that you girls knows me already but still let me introduce myself. I'm their aunt, Park Shin-Hye, but you can call me, Ms. Park" She smiled.

"I can't helped but asks, is the rumours true that you're getting married?" Jennie asks.

"Oh, you must heard it on tv, and yes, I'm getting married, but we're still preparing for it." She answered. Jennie nodded.

Ms. Park, took the girls upstairs to their room so they can rest for a while. "Thank you, Ms. Park" Lisa bowed and smile.

"No problem, so.. I'm gonna leave you guys here, I'll go check the boys downstairs." She smiled and the girls nodded before she left.

As Ms. Park closes the door, Jennie started screaming quietly that only them can heard it.

"OMG! It's Ms. Park Shin-Hye!! I didn't know that Ms. Park, is their aunt."

"Now, you know. I feel like she was Jimin's aunt, but still she treated all the boys as her dongsaeng." Jisoo said, the girls nodded.

"Wait, hold on– why do you two look exhausted, what happen?" Lisa worriedly asks.

"The boys.." Jisoo and Rosie looked down fidgeting with their hands.

"The boys? What about them?" Jennie ask curiously.

"You know, I sitted with Jimin. He kept talking to me, I couldn't rest." Rosie whined.

"Jin kept talking how handsome he is, and it's hella annoying" Jisoo confessed.

"Those dorks seriously, go rest, I'll go talk to them" Lalisa said and left the room.

"Jimin sshii, Jin sshii what did you do–"

Jungkook suddenly comes out of the bathroom half naked. Lisa looked at him and shook. She turns around fast.

"Are you crazy?? Who gets out of the bathroom half naked inside a house with girls!?" She scolded without looking at Jungkook.

"I thought you guys were sleeping so.." After Jungkook said it, he wore his shirt, and goes infront of Lisa and examine her.

"Wait, why are you turning red?" He teased.

"M-me? Turning red? Yeah, right. Whatever. I'm leaving, bye!" She immediatey leave rushing without looking at him.

Jungkook notice her and smiles. Lisa goes downstairs drinking a water, and gulped.

"Wow, it's so hot in here. I can barely breathe" she murmured keeps swinging her hand to provide her air.

After a while, she sees a picture of Jungkook. "Oh, he must've been here when he was young. Cute."

"Cute, indeed" Ms. Park mumbled beside her causing her to get shook. Lisa just smiled awkwardly.

"I'll tell you about Jungkook. You know, he used to be a good kid. He was very bright, happy, and kind. He found a friend here in Thailand, they become best friends, childhood best friends to be exact. Until one day, his bestfriend left because of a family situation. He become like that, heartless and cold, and he was very stubborn. She was his only bestfriend" Ms. Park, explained.

"She? You mean his childhood bestfriend is a girl?" Lisa shook. "Yes, Jungkook always brought her to the park" she answered.

"Uhm, do you remember her name perhaps?" Lisa asks.

"All I remember that it was something like “Li” on her name." She replied.

‘Li’ she thought about that name on her mind after Ms. Park left her out there and patted her back.

"You guys wants ice cream? I'm gonna buy some at the convenience store" Lisa said and looked each one of the boys and girls.

"Yes, please." The boys said in unison.

"Where's the money?" Lisa smiled and handled infront her palm waiting for the money to be given to her.

"Right" Taehyung said and bit his lips while closing his own eyes, an expression that he just knows by himself whenever he feels like he knows, it was coming.

"I'll come with you" Jungkook said out of nowhere.

"Nah, I'll go by myself" she shrugged.

"No, it's getting late. It's dangerous" he said and grab his jacket on the side of the couch and about to stand up when he heard Lisa says.

"It's fine. You don't need to come, one time I knocked eight men out when they try harassing and hit on me. Why are you acting worried?" She asks.

"Because I am worried"

fin.