Stories

All rights go to Marvel and Anthony Horowitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex and Pepper stayed silence for the elevator ride till it opened. 

"Do you want something to eat Alex?" She headed for the kitchen. Alex followed her, he figure he should eat something.

"Sure." Pepper looked at Alex. She keep thinking of young he was. It was not right. She grabbed out peanut butter and jelly with sandwich bread.

"Are you okay with PB&J?" Alex nodded and started to make him a sandwich. "How did you get into the spy business?" She was almost done. Alex heard the elevator door open. He knew it was Steve.

"I was black mailed for my guardian's Visa. She was an American. My uncle worked for MI6. He trained me since I could walk and talk to be a spy. My parents died in a plane crash when I was just a few months old. After the first mission when I was 14 they keep sending me on missions. They never paid me all they did was use me to get their Bloody jobs done for them. They did not care for me." Steve heard the whole thing and went to his room. Pepper gave Alex the sandwich and made on for her.

"Wow. You've been through a lot then? Well now your safe for now." Alex smiled at that. He took a bit of the sandwich and he had a appetite for once. 

"This is really good." Pepper smiled. "I haven't really had a appetite so I don't usually eat. This is good."

"It's just bread with some jelly and peanut butter." Alex finished the sandwich and the rest of the team came up. Natasha went into the kitchen with them and Hawkeye was behind her.

"Thor has to go. Tony is fixing his armor and Bruce is doing something." Natasha sat next to Alex and Hawkeye was in a corner. 

"I'm sorry for attacking you like ten times." Alex told Natasha. Alex looked at Natasha. She slapped him on the back. He tried to yelp in pain.

"No problem. Instinct, right?" Alex nodded. "I'm Natasha and over there is Clint." Clint nodded. Alex nodded back.

"Natasha. He's a spy like you." Pepper said while finishing her sandwich. She looked at Alex. Alex was looking at the counter.

"Wow. I heard. Know any languages?" Alex looked up.

"Вы знаете Русский." (You know Russian) Alex said.

"Да. Сколько языков вы знаете?" (I do. How many languages do you know?) She replied.

"Several. I know Russian, English, Spanish, Japaneses, Hebrew, French and some others." Natasha nodded. Pepper looked impressed. Clint was just silent.

"Wow. You very impressive." Pepper said. "Let's show where you will be sleeping and then we can go from there." They all got up but Clint. He stayed in the kitchen and got some food. Natasha and Pepper lead Alex to his room. His was at the end of the hall way. The room was huge. There was a queen size bed with silk sheets and there was a fairly huge closet. Alex did not have his bag but it was some how on his bed.

"Before we left London I grabbed your bag." Natasha saw Alex looking at his bag. He walked over to it and took out a picture of Jackie. "Who's that?" Alex quickly put it away and said nothing.

"Thanks for grabbing my bag." He said it very quietly. Pepper and Natasha left the room. Alex changed out of his army cloths and got into blue jeans and a black shirt. After a little bit he left the room to go into the kitchen. Pepper, Natasha, Tony, Steve and Clint were in there talking. Once he walked into the room they looked at him.