Returning a Gift

Once they were in Asgard Alex walked into Oden's throne room. He had Loki's spear in his hand. Sif was following him. "Oden I give you Loki's spear to keep from him. Also I would like to return the gift you gave me."

"Why would you do that Alex Rider? Anyone would want to be a hero." Alex sighed.

"I don't want to be a hero like Thor. I am a spy and solider. Also this power has brought my friends harm. I rather die so they could be safe than live and they die." Oden nodded.

"I will do as you wish as long as you are Asgardian when you visit Asgard. You will be a mortal when you are on Earth. On Asgrad you are one of us." Alex nodded and he was sent back to Earth. He did not have the armor on. He was back at SAS camp. He went to Grace's Cabin. Snake was with her.

"I'm back." Alex walked over to Grace and sat down next to her. Snake left the room. Grace hugged him.  Everything went back to normal and Alex was happy. He taught Grace many things and when he was 18 he join the SAS for really along with his sister, code name Angel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hope you all enjoyed the story.