Chapter 1 Trying to Get Out of It

Adrien's POV:

   My roommate Ivan moved out weeks ago. No surprise there, as he did get engaged to his long-time girlfriend Mylene, and he wanted his own private place.

    I  believe I have not done too well in keeping in touch with my old friends. Ok, so I have kept in touch with Nino, but he works with me.  

   As for Kagami, she and I broke up a few weeks before high school graduation as we realized we were all wrong for each other.  I have not seen her heard from her since.

     I recall Ivan teased me once, "Adrien, why do you try to reconnect with Marinette?  You two were once great friends, from what I remember."           

      I have to admit Ivan is not wrong.  Marinette and I were once friends. 

      "Nah, there is no way she would want to hear from me.  She was always such a nervous wreck around me in the past. "

       I try to use every excuse I can think of to avoid contacting her. 

      I suppose she might have a husband by now.  It is not like she knows I liked her.

       I cannot ask Plagg for advice. I am retired as Chat Noir and no longer wear the ring.  As for Ladybug, I never did find out who she was behind the mask.

      I sigh as I think of Ladybug she was my first crush.  Yet, Marinette was something way more special to me.

     "Ah, I should have told her when I had the chance."

      "Great, now it might be too late."

     I shook my head.

     I was not sure if the Italian address I had was the right one because I had gotten it from Alya the day after graduation before I moved out here.

   I suppose I could try to find out.  Hmm, now what was I do to discover whether the address was still good?

  "I know I could always ask Nino after work tomorrow."

    The story continues in Chapter 2

  bye-bye, little owlets!

-Summer out!