Chapter 2 Alya's Frustrations

Alya's  POV:

   I do not know why Marinette freaked out.

    I call up my fiance, Nino.

   Who better to rant to than him?

    "Nino, Marinette refuses to contact Adrien."

     "Yes, so?"

    "So, she regrets not telling him how she felt before she left for design school."

     "Cannot you see she needs a little help?"

    "Alya, babe, I know you mean well. I do not think inferring will do any good."

     "Nino, I see your point, but how else will Adrien know how she feels?"

     "Alya, you have to give her time to explain it in her way."

        I sigh. 

      "Yes, I know."

   After the conversation with Nino, I jot down my frustrations in my journal.

Sometimes, I wonder if Marinette grew up on the same planet.

    How hard is it for the girl who set me up with Nino to confess to Adrien?

       I know Lila moved to Spain right after high school graduation. I have seen her in Tabloid magazines with a new guy hooked to her side every month. She disgusts me. Why did I ever look up to her?

      I sure hope Marinette manages to tell Adrien how she feels soon since she appears to be serious about wanting him to know after all this time. 

    Maybe she could call him or send him a note.

      I am sure she will come up with something.  

     I hope  Adrien is not married or attached to someone.    Either one would break her heart.

    I hate to see her heart shattered.

the story continues in Chapter 3

Until then,

  bye-bye, little owlets!

-Summer out!