Chapter 14 Married Bliss

Marinette and Adrien were married. She could hardly believe it to be true.

   She woke with Adrien beside her in the bed and a wedding band on her finger. Adrien had one that matched on his finger.

   "Morning, princess," Adrien says.

     "Morning, Adrien," Marinette says.

      Adrien and Marinette enjoyed their first full day as a married couple. They have a meal together.

    "So, is there dessert?" Marinette asks.

     "No, but there is a great lover right here," He says. Adrien carries her to the hotel room. He makes sure no one may enter. 

      Marinette beams at him. He smiles back at her.

 The two kiss and have sex. Marinette was glad she waited until they were married because it somehow made this more special. Adrien could not agree more.

   Marinette and Adrien showered and got dressed. They enjoyed a walk and saw some lovely flowers. Adrien handed her one.

   "Young man, you better pay for that!" A grumpy lady snaps at him.

 They run and arrive back at the hotel fifteen minutes later. They laugh. "Adrien, you are a criminal already? Goodness, what would my mother say?" She teases him.

   "I am not sure because I did not see her at the wedding," He says.

    "I know because we only had us, the pastor, Alya and Nino, and Alix and Kim there," Marinette says.

   "Why didn't your family come?" Adrien asks. "I could ask you the same question," She replies.

   "My father did not wish to come, He said he was busy as usual," Adrien explains.

    "My father was busy too with his new wife. Ever since my mother died, he was sad and moppy. Not anymore now he and my stepmother have the time of their lives," Marinette says.

 Adrien and Marinette bask in the joys of married life.

    A few months later, Marinette wakes up and runs to the bathroom. Adrien wonders, what troubles her. He notices that this is the second time she has thrown up. He does hope she is okay.

What do you think it is?

Find out more in Chapter 15  

Until then, 

bye-bye,

little owlets!

Summer out!