Bin

Flug
"Nonononononono, nooo  there are they"I started to panic "did I seriously forget to get more bags" stupid Demencia and her pranks. I sighed, frustrated. Here I am in the middle of my room with no more bags and a  trash bin on my head, things couldn't possibly get any better can they. I began checking my room again finding nothing but goggles my axe and lab coats. I glanced at the clock,3:02 "Mierda, I'm late". I quickly grabbed my lab coat and goggles putting them on,running out the room holding the bin tightly on me head. One last turn—"a-ah s-sorry"

Demencia
"Blacky~~just admit it you love me"I was trying to kiss him but he wouldn't stop moving."leave ₦ø ₩,before I decide to have lizard legs for breakfast"." I love you tooo~~" as I was walking out of my blacky,s room I ran into some one "a-ah s-sorry" I could tell it was flug by his dumb stuttering "Haya dork-pfffffffff "I started to laugh crazily "wh-why are you wearing a garbage can on your head, it makes you look more like a dork"

Flug
"wh-why are you wearing a garbage can on your head, it makes you look more like a dork" she said coughing and wheezing from laughing to hard. They did kinda hurt "dork" brings me back to high school. Knowing I left her unanswered I began"w-well the reason I'm wearing a t-trash can is cus you and your "pranks" got all the bags I have either torn, burned, or soaked I'm just lucky I hade layers of them"I explained getting a bit mad. I felt the bin slowly being lifted "D-Demencia DON'T YOU DARE"I yelled a bit catching her off gard. I ran to the lab and to the side bathroom connected to it, closing and locking the door behind me. What the hell demencia, you too horns, god I really am going insane, heh-.I took off the bin and placed it next to me,looking in the mirror I saw that my horns grew a bit and started to grow more, calm yourself flug, huff-. I looked back at my reflection and noticed they when down again."good"

I covered the small horns a bit above my eyes with my hair, it was a light pink with still some of the original blond hair hear and there it was also quit long.I picked up a hair tie and tied my remaining hair up.I grabbed the bin and placed it back on my head doing the same with my goggles
___________________________________________
446 words
Sorry if it's to short I couldn't think of anything at the moment
Sorry if nothing makes since😅
Mierda means fuck/shit in Spanish