Where is he

Blackhat
"Demencia have you got anything about flug" I asked nervously "I'm sorry blackhat I don't have anythig I'm still looking bit thera no sine of the nerd"."505 please tell me you have something", "arrow"a sorrowful burr came from the once once joyfull bearbear. "₣Ʉ₵₭ł₦₲ ⱧɆⱠⱠ"I started to cry but left for the living room before anyone could see. I sat down and divided to turn on the TV to help distract me. I was mindissly flipping through Chanel's untill- this is Sam with the news and today marks 2 and a half monthes since loved and fears evil scientist dr. Flug was filed missing. The last know where about of him where on June 8, 2022 arowned 4:30. Now with that all taken care of , back to your regularly scedualed programing. My eyes hurt, they gone red and puffy from me crying. I get up and head towards the lab, I haven't let anyone in Incase we do find him. I walk to the farthest wall from the door and slid down full on sobing into my knees. I opened a portl and grabed voodoo doll I made of flug,  I never used it for its initial purposes more for comfort"t-this is so dumb".Befor this I swar I couldent give to shits about flug but now that he's gone I done know anymore,I just miss him so dame much this is all making me start second guessing myself. I began to get lost in my thoughts everything fading to black, rapidly changing for one thing to another, 505 and demincia helping me look for flug, filing missing reports, hell I even tryed to teleport to him but I won't fucking work. My thoughts started to focus on flug, him always being there never giving up, but the most I miss is his silly little laugh. He bearly ever did laugh but when he did I swar it lit up the room in a matter of seconds. How could I have been so stupid to not realize I cared for him.

I-"bl...k...t"wha-"blackhat" demencia? "BLACKHAT" "de-mencia?"I choked out a sob". "blackhat are you ok you have been here for hours, your face is red"she asked with massive amounts of concern. "I'm.......fine" I stood up,still hugging the doll and walked to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, tears stained my red face, dark banged under my glossy dull eyes "h-hay dem"."yes blackhat?" "Where's 505" "In flugs room","could you get him".she nodes and leaves the room. I left the bathroom and I walked back over to the wall until I smelt a strong metallic smell. I followed it to a wall, looking around it I saw scratch marks on the floor" what the hell"I whispered to myself. I looked around and noticed that it was a door. I continued looking around for a way to open it, I eventually gave up and just ripped it open with my tentacles I was carful to not knock anything over. The smell of rotting body's and blood fill the air. I placed the door down and walked in seeing piles upon piles of body's, hero's and villains some even just civilians. "H-h.....hel-p" I turn the detection of the sound and there was a hero. "Who the hell brung you here"I asked with anger, how dare someone do this without my permission. "D........ra-go..n".  Dragon? Then it hit me". ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ฿₳₮₴₮ⱤɆĐ ĐⱤ₳₲Ø₦"  I killed the hero I got tired of hearing him. I walked back to the lab and covered the room with the door again. "If... If that dragon was here that means..... means that" I fell to the floor crying again.

"blackhat I got- BLACKHAT" demencia ran up to me along with 505. 505 curled and layed down beside me, demincia grabed my flug doll and handed it to me then sat down on the opposite side of me. We sat there for a long while untill I fell asleep again. ___________________________________________
688 words
I'm so sorry tat this took so long to come out also here
And yes I did give blackhat hair. Why? Why not

 Why? Why not