Date part two

Demencia
I was crawling through the vents looking for my blacky~. Until I passsed fluggsys lab. I herd him and flug talking so I tooootaly didn't listen." I seem to have forgotten my original reasoning for being here, never the less I have something to ask you". " y-yes jefecito" " would you like get coffee with me tomorrow and maybe drive a little dread and fear into the less important people?"blackhat said." well I-I- I","I see I have made you speechless~. Tumbling over you words, how pitifully adorable" he lifted flugs head up and whispered" I'll be looking forward to our little date~".w-what my blacky, h-he doesn't love me. I stayed there until both of them left and crawled out and sat on the floor crying a little." How could he love flug? He's...he's..." no no no I shouldn't think bad of flug he was the one who brought me to life, I can't be mad at him........" I should be happy for him both of them, YES i will help them on there date. I started to run to my room until I ran into 505. "Aroow!?"" Hi 505!"" Brooow:)"" h-hello demencia"" oh hi flug,I heard about u and blackys-...blackhat's date;)"" w-what, demencia in sorry I know you liked blackhat an all- a-and it's n-not a date-mmmhem" I covered his mouth .. or well bag "flug I don't care well Mabey a little but I'm more happy you found someone, you not so single Pringle"" brow?""And the best part is I'm going to help u heheheeh"

Flug
"And the best part is I'm going to help u heheheeh"" your not mad? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED ME""Nooope i wanna help""well if you want to help could you help me pick out something to wear,...I've never been on a date before, I-I mean not that is is a date hehehe..." this is so embarrassing." "✨dose that mean we can go shoping✨""yes yes it mean we get to go shoping" I ushered her to calm down."505 could you let blackhat know well be heading out.""roww"👍
(Time skip)

"Demencia behave, your causing a seen" "hello young man and miss" I turned and recognized the person as the old lady who helped me before " oh h-hello miss" " have we met before""n-no miss I don't think we have"" well I hope you kids have a good day" " you too miss"
Demencia started to run towards the store so I left to go follow her.
(Small time skip)

"No Demencia I'm not wearing a dress"" awww but you would look so-so cute hahaha"I was starting to get annoyed " hehe ok fine how abouuuut this?"she held up a par of black drawstring shorts and a light blue knitted sweater"actually that's quit nice"" really? I didn't take you for the person to wear this". " and why is that?" " weeeeell really all you wear is jeans and that dumb plan shirt do you even wash that thing" "I wear other thing like right now and I do wash my clothing unlike you""ya ya ya I still don't understand why we had to change cloths or why you put my hair in a bun" " just so we don't make much more of a commotion and believe it or not I don't feel like scaring the crap out of people" " wouldn't people still know us or me at least with my hair" " in short most people are idiotic and don't detail on things much, for all they know is that youre just a fan girl or some rebellious teen"" yaaaaa-ok cool let's just go I hate having my hair up it's itchy" Demencia grabbed my hand and ran to the front counter pulling me with her making me almost lose my hood covering my face.

Once we got closer to the counter I told Demencia to wait in the car while I pay " hello there handsome how can I help you~" "just there's please" I placed the clothes on the counter ignoring the girls fails attempt at flirting " that will be 12.89 unless you want a~little discount~"she leaned over the counter to trace my shoulder with her fingers"miss please refrain from touching me" " aww but you look like you need some fun mr tall, dark and handsome~""if you don't leave me alone your going to regret it" " you just haven't had fun in a while it seems, come on~~~" that it-I grabbed the girls arm and twisted it till it crunched " AAAHHH" " I did give you a warning"I quickly grabbed the cloths and left the store heading to the car and drove back home.
(Time skip to the next day)

" come on one more test~" the dark figure crept closer"n-n-no l-leave me ALONE" yelling and beeping monitor was all that could be heard then.....red, everything turned red. The figur grabbed my arm and held up a needle slamming it down-"AHHHHH"-huff -huff-" for Christ sake...... I fucking hate nightmares" I got up and was getting dresses to go to my lab until I remembered about the date<3"Ich kann es kaum erwarten, ich frage mich, was Jefesito und ich tun werden" (I can't wait, I wonder what jefesito and i will do)(sorry if that translates wrong my translator app is kicking my ass). I grabbed the bag with the cloths in as well as a gray jacket, socks, and a pair leggings for under the shorts to hide my legs .(after changing)I looked at the outfit in the mirror I had in the corner of my room"huh, i don't look that bad" I looked at my bag" should I......" I grabbed a black face mask from my dresser and took off my bag replacing it with the mask. Lifting the hood of the jacket I looked back into the mirror only to see that a very dark shadow was casted upon my face even though my room was quite bright." Well at least no one will see my face aside from my eyes"ya my eyes. I continued looking in the mirror, two eyes look back one turquoise while the others sky blue glowing brightly like fires.... Definitely not like humans do. I fixed the outfit till I was satisfied with the look as well as pulled my hair up into a messy bun. Grabbing my shoes and lab coat slipping both items on quickly and buttoning my coat so I don't mess up the cloths underneath. leaving my room to head to the kitchen I ran into 505 cooking. I came up behind him and started petting his head" broooomm" he said not turning away from the food"good morning to you too 505" I made my way up to the Coffee machine and started making a fresh cup. While waiting for the coffee to finish Demencia came falling from the ceiling " do you always have to climb the ceilings Demencia?"she turned to me an gasped" omg  you look so cute-wow you have Mitch Mach eyes like me!?" " it's called Heterochromia, some people have it but not many"" well I think there really cool looking I literally looks like they are glowing" she ran to the fridge grabbing raw stakes and asking 505 if he could cook them, while they were still talking I grabbed my finished Coffee just started drinking it drum the pitcher. Still in there conversation nether of them noticed me grab two of the raw stakes and leave to the lab eating them as quickly as possible. Not as good as humans but it's better than nothing.

I sat down at my desk and began righting down things to work on next week. "aroow!" 505 came into the room with a plate of eggs and bacon and placed it next to me."thank you 505" " brow?" He pointed at my face with a confused look" oh did you not hear dementia and me talking earlier?" He shook his head" I thought today I might change up some things, also I'm running out of bags again" 505 then pointed at me and then his eyes" oh I have what people call Heterochromia it's were a persons eyes are two or more colors and it can happen for a number of reasons, such as sometimes it hereditary or it can be a cause of certain syndromes...... or from trauma" the last part I mumbled to low for 505 to hear" Baarrow!" His eyes got wide and a giant grin split his face" you...like them?" he nodded his head" maybe I'll wear masks more often then""aroow" I smiled and laughed a he left heading to demencia or blackhat's room to give them there food.

( small time skip)
I was still writing things down but giving more details with the more ideas that I came up with fully unaware of anything happening around me. " doctor~"" AHHH-S-sir"I was on the floor from falling out of my chair and all blackhat was stare."sir what are you looking at?" He created some vine like apendeges from the ceiling to grab and pull me upright." I was looking at your eyes flug, you've ... you've never taken your bag off and your goggles are to dark to see them from"" w-well I-I thought I would t-try something new and-"" I think there very beautiful "" p-pardon?"" You heard me flug, I think your eyes are beautiful" that comment made my cheeks get turn a light shade of pink as well as making my hands start to fidget"w-w-what did you come in here for?"" To get you for our date, dear~"" o-oh right...where will we be going?" He just stained and walked away in front of the wall" I'll meet you down stairs" and with that he fazed through the wall leaving a black outline that disappeared seconds later.

I quickly unbuttoned my labcoat laying it across the back of my chair and headed downstairs. Once down there I saw blackhat standing next to the door." Come here flug" walks over to blackhat and he places his hand on my shoulder. Suddenly everything turned black and got really cold it then felt like I was falling"Epp-"i fall down and lands on something hard. I open my eyes and looks around to find I'm on the roof of a building in the town" what just happened" blackhat's vines pick me up and stand me back up." What happened was that I teleported us to the city"
"That's what your teleportation is like.......I wasn't expecting it to feel like that" blackhat chuckles and looks over the to the city. I walk to the ledge and sits on it letting my feet hang of the edge.

___________________________________________1834 wordsI have returned

1834 words
I have returned