News

Flug
I was flying towards a certain ally way stopping on top of a building, jumping to the ground. Knocking on the metal door "who is it" the guard asked "Am I really that hard to forget" I asked smirking " a-ah sorry Mr. Slys". "Whatever" I crouched through he door making my way through the different tents and stands of various items. Skimming through I saw one that peeked my interest, acids. Walking closer to the small stand I heard. " hello what can I help you with"."hello I'm looking for fluoroantimonic acid. "Ah I see sorry but I Sold the last one to that guy over there" the man pointed to someone with a dark hooded cloak over them. I went closer to them and taped there shoulder " hay I think it would a better idea if you gave that to me. buddy" the hooded figure turned around I..... I recognized him h-he was a ⱧɆⱤØ.

I grabbed my axe and started swinging at them "EVERYONE WATCH OUT THERE'S HERO'S HERE". Lots of people started screaming and the running I just kept swinging my axe finally cutting there head off completely blood spraying all over me and in my mouth" Sweet" an insane laugh erupted from me. I began running after other hero's following them out of the building, they tried flying away but I just started flying after them " I -I dident know he could fly" I heard the hero panicking. Laughing a bit I easily caught up with him I knocked him out landing with the hero tied up by my tail. I looked at my hands and clothes they were covered in blood " Beautiful is it not" I said to the unconscious hero licking my hands clean. I headed back into the empty building. "Free pickings for me".I grabbed the acid, a bunch of paper bags and a few other things then left the building. I stretched out my wings and began to fly again a hero tied by my tail, today's a good day.

Making my way back to the black hat mansion, landing on the roof. I absorbing my wings and tail back in my body and shrinking back to my original size I grabbed the hero and placed him on the lift. Pushing a couple of buttons the lift made a small ding noise and brung us down to the lab. Grabbing a power stabilizer I injected the so called hero in the arm then tied him up with rope dragging him to the wall, pushing a random tile a door opened the smell of blood and rotting meat overtook me. Closing the door I tied the hero to an experimentation table. I walked over to a small desk at the end of the room picked up a mask and put it on. I sat down in the chair waiting for him to wakeup.

Black hat
Who was that dragon person ₳₦Đ ₩ⱧɎ ₩ⱧɆⱤɆ ₮ⱧɆɎ Ø₦ ₥Ɏ ₱ⱤØ₱ɆⱤ₮Ɏ Ⱡł₭Ɇ ₮ⱧɆɎ Ø₩₦ɆĐ ł₮. I sat down I'm my chair and sighed. "Maybe watching some tv will calm my nerves". I gerabed the remote and turned on the tv. I mindlessly skipped throug the changes until" hello and good evening today was a horrible day about an hour ago 13 Heroes were killed and one was kidnapped we have witnesses saying that the main person behind this is a dragon like creature. We don't have photo evidence of what this creature is, but its capable of flight and is also very strong. Stay away from the view of windows and keep your doors locked that's all for now until we have an update". A wicked smile spread across my face " so this 'creature' is that powerfully. I might just have to pay them a visit"
___________________________________________
635 words