Incounter

Flug
I was called to be in black hats office in about two minutes. I quickly grabed my bag and goggles, placing them on my head. Grabbing ppl l lab coat and putting it on running down the hall towords black hats office. Once arriving at the door I knocked on the door. "Come in flug~".i walked in and stuld at the end of black hats desk "w-why did you call me jefecito"."I'm asuming you have heard of this dragon like person going around. Right~". Shit he knows" ye-yes sir Im aware" this is it I'm dead..... Unless I fight, but I can't beat him he's a litral demon maybe if I....... I continued mumbuling to myself.

Black hat
He's talking to himself I was eating for him to finish so I can continue bit I head the words "fight him....can't....maybe" then more incoherent mumbling. I'm getting tired of this, he's done Now "flug....."no awenser "Flug...""₣ⱠɄ₲ ɎØɄ Ɇ₥₱₮Ɏ ฿Ɽ₳ł₦ɆĐ ฿₳₣ØØ₦ ₳₩Ɇ₦₴ɆⱤ ₥Ɇ"

Flug
"₣ⱠɄ₲ ɎØɄ Ɇ₥₱₮Ɏ ฿Ɽ₳ł₦ɆĐ ฿₳₣ØØ₦ ₳₩Ɇ₦₴ɆⱤ ₥Ɇ" blackhat grabed my attention "MY-MY apologies jefecito" "good.... Now onto what I was trying to say is that I have decided to meet this socalled hero killer"" if I may ask what do you need me for?"." ahhh, well I need you to see what info is on this 'villain' and if i can use any of it aginst them"." is that all?"," yes for now, now git on with it". I dashed out of the office and down to my lab thinking to my self, how the ⱧɆⱠⱠ am I going to give him info on ME.

Once I got to the lab I had an idea I would make fack info, yes that might work. I walked over a wall covered in difrent buttons and switches, pulling one of the switched and pressing a fue buttons electrical noises could be heard thin the table I usually worked at fell under the floor and then bright up a new desk full of difrent monitors. I made my way to the desk and sat down began typing a bunch of random info nothing to mater but nothing to small either. After a couple of hours I finished it and began to walk back to blackhats office. I wasent really focused, my mind was wandering next thing I knew I was in black hats office with him shouting at me to get my attention but befor I could realis what I was doing I yelled "Cállate, perra de gran tamaño".....shit. Silence not good. "mine repeating what you just said...₣ⱠɄ₲". " s-s-sorry boss I was ranting again"."is that so..... Whatever I don't have time for this do you have the papers" " yes sir, here"I handed them to blackhat"there wasent much on him" "figures, you may now leave docter"I ran to my room to get ready for the meet.

Blackhat
I skimmed over the text looking at anything important" . Name: (redacted) Mr. Says
Hight: 6,4-smallest 7,0-highest
Backgrownd info:
Nobody knows much about him but we do know some. He mainly speaks Spanish but can also speak English if needed..... I continued to skim through....... He is know to have immense strength and can heal quit fast. He is also very fast and can take flight when needed. He has killed many hero's over the span of 2 year's and quickly overcome villains who have been unbeatible for year's............no one knows where he resigns but many have speculated to live neer the forest on the east side of the island seeing he comes from that detection commonly. His main weapon of choice is an axe coated in dried blood presumably from his former victims............ He has really faded ginger-blond hair that has turned pink at the ends, he has blue and Green eyes as long as scars ranging from sized littering his face as well as freckls...............

Thats all that I see important not much but it would work. I placed the nots on my desk and made my way to my to the lab where I see flug working on an invention. I walked in and asked if he could fined a way to contact Mr. Slys. He said he would and I made my way to my room waiting. After a couple of minutes I was told that has agreed to meet and that he would want to meet at the east island forest in half an hour, I will just have to wait"
___________________________________________
769 words
Cállate, perra de gran tamaño= shut up you oversized bitch
Omg I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I kinda forgot I made this story and school if being an ass. Immm so sorrrry