Ghost lies

Flug
Jumping off the house I started to the gate of the residence and tried opining it. "What the hell? It's locked it usually isn't" I realized the cameras where now pointing at me about to shoot lasers I quickly moved back just as they did and began to fly over them making sure I'm out of range of there sensors. I got to the grass and walked behind the house and flew to my window opining it and crawling inside just as I was about to drop to the floor I saw 505 sleeping on my bed, shit. I grabbed anything I could without making noise which was my bag, lab coat, and an old pare of goggles since I couldn't find my newer ones. I made it back to the lab with a few close calls with demencia.

Once I was in the lab I took off the striped hoodie and placed my lab coat where it was previously and buttoned it all the way up and clipped the top in an attempt to hide my shirt since I couldn't grab a different one.( if you confused here is a quick thing of what he looks like rn)

I finished changing and quickly but quietly made a glowing neon purple liquid and drank it casing my body as well as clothing to turn clear bit still visible enough to be seen

I finished changing and quickly but quietly made a glowing neon purple liquid and drank it casing my body as well as clothing to turn clear bit still visible enough to be seen. I then smashed a empty beaker on the ground to alert the others. -CRASH-

Dementia
-CRASH- I heard a loud sound from flugs lab. I began sprinting there and stopped at the door. Running from flugs room was 505 and blackhat fazed out the wall next to me. "I'm guessing you both heard it to" I asked "ya I did" all 505 let out was a small whimper.

Blackhat
"Well, open it" I pushed 505 to the door" A-aro""just open the damned thing" I watched as the bear opened the door and we saw nothing but a shared thing of glass "how did it fall no one's been in here?" dementia stated. I looked around and saw a blur of something "there" I tryed to attack the thing........."flug?" The other two looked shocked" ho- how.WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU!" Dementia yelled running up to flug 505 following close behind."flug I-I believe we all d-deserve an explanation on where you have been" I stated trying to hold in my emotions but failing miserable.

Flug
I explained in a lie that I was working on a project to turn people immobile and got the chemicals mixed up and dumped on me causing me to turn into a ghost like state where I wasn't able to be heard or touch things." This is to much for my head, it's hurting " dementia said leaving through a vent in the wall. 505 cam up to me and hugged me tightly them let go leaving sense blackhat told him to. "flug can you follow me"" o-of course sir". I followed blackhat to his office is what I originally thought we where going then we ended up in his room." Sir why are w-we in your room" he walked up to me" open your armes"he demanded " w-w-what w-why!?"" Just do it admit"

(Finally I am able to draw blackhat's little tail😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊sorry if it looked bad)I opined my armes and to my surprise he hugged me quite tightly grabbing onto the back of my lab coat

I opined my armes and to my surprise he hugged me quite tightly grabbing onto the back of my lab coat." Fucking hell- flug I-I..Can w-e...stay l-like this for a bit...." I heard him say constantly stuttering and quietly crying. I was surprised I never expected him to ever hug me let alone cry on my shoulder. I was blushing like crazy my head felt dizzy so I offered for us to sit on his bed and relax, he agreed so we moved, him siting on the bed and me siting on my knees in front of him we just sat there embracing one another. I softly started to rub his back and then ended up taking his hat off and play with his hair braiding it and twisting it around my fingers.

"h-hay flug.....I noticed before that your hands w-were black why it that?"" I'm not quite sure myself sir, it may be from the liquid"I lied. I felt blackhat let go of my lab coat and dropping his arms down lower to my waist but not Letting go of me"sir a-are you ok?". He lifted his head off my shoulder and looked at me. I looked back at him noticing dark circles under his eyes " when was the last time you slept?!"" It's ...... it's been a while,I think""you need sleep" I got out of the hug and farces him to lay down" I'm not going to FUCKING SLEEP, not when there's a chance you will be gone again"he yelled tears threatening to fall once more."wa-"my face started to really burning up from how much I was blushing, I thought my bag would burst into flames"f-fine, ill stay here as long as you sleep"( tiny time skip) I sat next to blackhat's sleeping body.I looked up closing my eyes and tried relaxing until I felt arms rap around my waist pulling me down a little, my eyes shot open and I saw blackhat sleeping on my thigh, ok ya I think I'm going to pass out from all this blushing. I relaxed a bit and started playing with blackhat's hair again eventually falling asleep sitting up with my hand on blackhat's head and the other resting at my side.
___________________________________________
953 words
I'm so sorry for not updating in so long but I hope all the wholesomeness of this chapter will try and make up for it. I'll try not to take as long on the next chapter.