Home

This was a bit welter than expected so surprise

Flug
I was running through the forest until my adrenaline ran out. I stoped by a tree and lay down for a bit"fucking hell how do I get out of the woods, I swear I'm going in circles" I was enraged that it's Been weeks maybe even months sense I've ran here to heal. I can't even fly my wing hasn't healed fully. I stood up turning to clime the tree, I hade to jump a bit. Once I got to the top I started to look around." how the hell did it get so dark already" i claimed backdown a bit and sat on one of the branches. It got quite cold tonight probably cus of the rain so I raped my wings and arms around me, causing pain but at least I was a bit warmer, I eventually fell asleep. Once I woke up I got rid of the second pair of arms and unwrapped my wings from my body noticing the pain seemed to have subsided"maybe I can try flying again" I mumbled to myself. I climbed down the tree and jumped off landing on the ground catching myself before I fell. I straightened myself up, shaking off the remaining water on me and stretched "heh-never sleeping in a tree ever again"I tried stretching my wings the pain was still very noticeable but tolerable. I began to try and fly, I was about halfway up a tree when it started to hurt badly. I landed in the tree, maybe it would be easier to start from the tops of the trees. I climbed to the top of the trees and started to look around "finally the city, dame this forest "I started to run and jump across the tree tops occasionally flying a bit for the bigger gaps between trees until I eventually made it back to the city. I landed in an alleyway "Why is it so fucking cold " the cold gusts of wind started coming from all detections making my still wet hair and clothes freezing cold. I absorbing my wing and shrunk my horned down basically covering or changing anything nonhuman then walked into the closest store. The store was a bit warmer but I was still freezing "oh my goodness you pore thing " an old lady said facing me " uhhh h-how can I help you" " help me, I should be asking that. Wait here please yong man" she walked off into a different part of the store. I stood there for a good 3 minutes ugh why am I even waiting on someone."here take this it's not much but I hope it helps". She handed me a pair of sweat pants, a blue and yellow striped jacket, and Shoes? Right-forgot I was bare foot, I mean I am now. I grabbed the clothing and thanked the lady. I went to the changing rooms and changed. I made sure to rip holes in the jacket for my wings once I did that I grabbing my clothes and walking out the store. Once out i made my way to a ally and started to clim the buildings hoping from balcony to window seal making my way to the top. At the top I looked around to see what part of the city I'm in then soon relishing I'm not that far from the manner. I started jumping from building to building like I did with the trees until I got the the small circle of houses surrounding the hat shaped building I hoped off the building and glided down using my wings landing one of the houses. I sat down and started to think on how I was going to get in without people asking questions on where I was, I definitely can't let them know I'm slys blackhat would kill me in an instant.
___________________________________________

I tried coloring one sorry I have crappy pencils I also may not do this that much but I thought it would be cool if I did for once✌️🫠 646 wordsI need help on what to do for how flug gets inside

646 words
I need help on what to do for how flug gets inside. Only rule is that they can't know that he's the dragon fighting blackhat.
Also cute dragon boy