Episode 10

I am back from being lazy :p
.
.
.
.
"Why do you look so tired? " Xiao asked Aether the next day during Music Club

"I feel as if bad things are going to happen today, first I set my alarm at the wrong timing and woke up too early.  When I could not fall asleep I went to drink a cup of water when my sink burst so I was completely wet.   As I was about to leave the dorm, the guitar case fell on my foot and now it hurts" Aether groaned.

"Aren't you being to paranoid" Xiao scoffed.

Aether ignored that comment and placed his guitar on the ground. Just then, the girl Aether saw on the day of the results being posted walked to the center of the crowd.

"Attention please~ Hello all, my name is Barbara I am the new vice president of this club. I will work together with Xinyan, the club leader and you all in this club from now on. " the girl took a bow and the crowd cheered and applauded.

"As your new vice president, I would like to introduce our new members. Since a lot of people left the club this year, we had three people who were willing to join our club. Let's give them a warm welcome. "

Two people walked to the center for the room to introduce themselves,  the first girl with light blue hair tied up into a ponytail introduced herself first.  People started whispering and Aether did not like that they were interrupting her.

"Hello everyone, my name is Ayaka. I was the captain of the fencing Club but decided to join the music club to pursue on something. " she turned to face Aether and smiled at him.

"Ayaka... Was she the girl who game me the soda can 2 weeks ago? " he turned to Xiao and realized that he was glaring at Ayaka with a cold gaze.

Xiao snapped out of his thoughts when he felt something poke his cheek. Aether was poking Xiao's check and telling him "You have to stop looking at people like that, not many people will like you if you glare like that. "  "But than again he has a lot of fans and girls after him so it probably won't make a difference" aether thought to himself.

"Fine... " he turned the other way not facing Aether. Aether saw Xiao's ear turned red and laughed a bit.

His laughter ended abruptly when he saw the the third person introducing himself.

"Hi all! My name is Jeon I hope we can all be friends~"

After introductions, Aether stayed next to Xiao the entire time so that Jeon would not bother him. "Hey Aether" Aether turned around to see Barbara and Jeon. "Jeon told me both of you are friends, why don't you teach him how to play the basic cords of the guitar"

Aether did not want to but he did not want to be mean. "Su-"  "I will teach him, Aether has cheer practice soon" Xiao took his guitar and motioned for Jeon to follow him. Jeon looked a bit disappointed but followed Xiao without saying anything.

Aether looked at Xiao with admiration, he said goodbye to Barbara and ran out of there.  As he was about to run down the stairs he bumped into Ayaka.

"I am so sorry! Let me help you" he begin to pick up the pieces of paper and passed it back to the girl. "Thank you. You're Aether right?"  "Yes" "I was wondering if you could teach me how to play the guitar since no one is willing to help me" 

Aether felt guilty about bumping into her so he agreed as an apology.  While the both of them were practicing, Xiao suddenly showed up. "Oh, Xiao-"

Xiao suddenly grabbed Aether, he faced Ayaka"Excuse me". Than he dragged Aether with him down the stairs. Ayaka sat there confused at what just happened.  Jeon witnessed the whole thing from afar and looked displeased.