Chapter 1

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Hwasa POV
I love school...no I don't like doing math and interacting with students and doing homework, I guess I'll change my sentence a little...I love my teacher, who doesn't love Miss Kim...that god damm model looking teacher...she is one of the youngest teacher in this school and she is just 3 years older than us...a 22 years old teacher with good figure, I would love to date her if I could.

"AHN HYEJIN!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly face Miss Kim, she pointed to the whiteboard and I stood there stunned.

"I...uhhh...the answer is...23...maybe 24?"

"This is the sixth time this week, you haven't been paying attention and your grades are definitely not improving...I want you to stay back after class".

The whole class laughed at me while Wheein shook her head in disapproval, I sat back down and sigh knowing I'll have extra homework again...why can't she just go easy on me.

"Be glad I'm even helping you with half of it...who told you to daydream in class anyway".

"Hey! You are suppose to be on my side...not my fault she is so...eye catching".

I lay down on the table and daydream about Miss Kim, she was wearing a leather tight skirt and a white button up shirt with red necktie...she look so hot with her new blood red lipstick too...and those bright red high heels, I want to know how it feels like being stepped on by her.

"Just give it up Hyejin, she is out of your league...find someone else".

"And did you notice her shirt, it's see through...I could see her red lace bra".

"H-Hyejin...stop for a minute".

"And those kissable lips".

"H-Hyejin...Hyejin stop...stop".

"Her stern eyes".

"What is it about my stern eyes huh?"

I gulped and look behind me, Miss Kim stood there and look angrily at me...I stop breathing for a moment, she looked at my pile of works and sigh.

"Not finish yet?"

"I-I just started".

"Just started? I gave this to you 3 hours ago! You should've use that time well instead of...blabbering about me...am I right!"

She frowned and look at me, she didn't say anything and walk away...but her eyes never leave mine, she was about to walk out of the cafeteria until she stop and turned back...she walked back towards me and took my pen and my notebook writing something on it.

"I'll be nice...this is my private number, call me if you need help...and please focus in class next time".

I got Miss Kim private number...no fucking way, nobody in this school had her private number before...she use only her second one which is her business number.

"Hyejin...you alright".

"I-I got...her...p-private number".

"Oh dear lord, my friend is hopelessly in love".

I went home after that and sat on my bed, I kept looking at the number and finally added her to my contact...I can't believe it...Miss Kim number...should I send her a text...wait she'll probably ask me if I've done my work...but I can't wait any longer...what should I say...a simple hi...or good evening.