Part 17(M)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
«»=Others

Wheein POV

"M-Miss Moon...I-I don't think, w-we should...do this".

Deep down inside, I wanted it...I was never kinky like Hyejin, I was always vanilla...but...Miss Moon is different, she is so gentle with me...even when she killed somebody and kidnapped me.

"Don't worry...my Wheein, Miss Moon love you so much, it's impossible for me to hurt you".

She held my head gently and placed soft feather kisses on my neck, I felt so relaxed...my brain kept saying no, but my body wanted more.

"M-Miss Moon".

I shamelessly moaned her name when she kissed my sensitive spot, she placed her mouth there and suck on it...I tilted my head upwards, giving her a better access which made her happy.

"M-Miss Moon-"

"It's Byul...moan my name properly".

She moved my hair away and kissed my forehead lightly, so...blessed by her...I want more...it's so shameful of me to love this crazy teacher, but...I can't help it, what do they call this...Stockholm syndrome.

"Do I have your permission...to touch you?"

She had hope in her eyes when she asked for consent, I nodded my head and spread my legs apart...she took some ropes to tie my legs to the chair.

"Why did you reject me".

"Y-You...murdered some— uhm".

"Is that so...but will you date me if I promise you that I won't kill anyone ever again".

"I-I can't trust your words".

"I will never lie to you Wheein, please trust me".

She placed her finger on my clit, rubbing it slowly while kissing my lips multiple times...I love her...but if I were to just say yes, that would make me equally crazy.

"I-I trust you".

Fuck you...stupid mouth, you were supposed to be saying no...idiot brain, look what I've gotten myself into, I wouldn't even be here if...if...it's my own fault isn't it.

"Miss Moon!"

I desperately yelled out her name when she slipped her fingers in me, she sucked on my harden nipples and pinched the other one...how many women have she fucked to have such good skills.

"Let's do something fun...shall we".

She let go of me and went out of the room, I sat there looking around for an escape...the only escape is from that door and...how am I suppose to get all this ropes off me, I kept moving around until I fall on the ground, not the best spot to be at this timing...wait...knife, the knife she used to cut away my clothes, where is it...I looked around the room and saw it far away from me, great...how am I suppose to get there, wait...if Miss Moon is not here, I'm alone...I'm fucking alone.

"I'm alone...no...no...not again, M-Miss Moon! MISS MOON!!!"

I tried my very best to move towards the knife, and when I finally got it Miss Moon came back...she looked at me with a smirked and placed a bowl down, she put me back to my original spot and took the knife away.

"It's dangerous to do such things darling, you don't want to make Miss Moon angry do you".

"No...I'm sorry...I-I was scared".