Part 13

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Solar POV
||1:30 p.m||

"So, you confessed to her...but she rejected you".

"Yes...I don't get it! I know she love me, so why is she rejecting me!"

"I wouldn't blame her, the way you treated her is worse than how homophobic people treat us".

"Don't compare me with those bitches".

"Look, you can't expect her to magically forgive you for what you've done".

"I've been treating her like a queen for the past few days! I hardly hurt her anymore...and I even asked for consent before fucking her!"

"Look...you need to gain her trust, make her feel loved as a human and not a object...bring her out on dates, ask Yonghee for advice if you must".

"Yonghee? No way...not a chance".

"She's your sister, she'll give you good advice".

"No! Not a chance...I will not even try, I love Hyejin...and I'll do anything to be with her, anything but talk to Yonghee!"

It's not like I hate my own sister or anything, but...dad love her and I'm sure she love him too...but I killed him in front of her, how am I supposed to face her after that...I mean even worse when I first reunite with her I almost killed her.

"I'm going to find Hyejin".

"Suit yourself".

||1:45||

I walked over to the canteen and was greeted by many students, I know which table Hyejin always sit at...she is definitely with Wheein, but of course I could be wrong...who is that...what does she wants with my Hyejin, why is that girl so damm close to her.

???: ("Come on, it'll be fun").

"Sorry...but I can't".

???: ("I thought you like going to clubs...you always get drunk and have fun, what happened to you").

Is she asking her on a date, is she trying to make her drunk...no way...not on my watch, Hyejin is nobody's date but mine.

"Lisa...maybe...stop for awhile, her girlfriend is coming!"

"Hello my dearest".

Lisa: ("Hold it...Hyejin, you are dating someone?")

"No...it's not like this Lisa, she is our teacher and it's kinda complicated but we are not dating".

I bite my inner cheek and dragged her away from her friends, Wheein and the other girl was confuse...but I couldn't take it anymore, all this rejection is making me sick.

"You didn't need to drag me away from my friends".

"Yeah...that friend that was flirting and asking you out on dates".

"She's just asking me to hang out with her...nothing is wrong with that".

"Okay...I admit I was jealous alright, I mean you're not mine yet...but I just felt jealous, and worse of all...you keep rejecting me...I don't know if you'll moved on from me and decided to date someone else".

"Jealous? You...jealous over your toy?"

Not this again...why won't she just stop telling herself that she's my toy, even if it's true that doesn't mean we can't date right.