Part 18

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
«»=Others

TW: Mention of Suicide

Moonbyul POV

I brought the food over to the living room where Wheein lay on the couch fast asleep, I kissed her forehead and wake her up...she look so cute even after waking up.

"Wheein, I made kimchi fried rice for you".

"Thank you...Miss Moon".

She woke up weakly and yawned, I sat next to her and took the spoon and handed it to her...our first meal together, I mean I'm not eating with her...but it's the first meal I've made for her.

"I love you...there's a puzzle incomplete in my heart, and you are my missing piece".

I leaned against her body and gave her a gentle kiss on her bare shoulder, but I saw something that look very pretty on her, but the meaning isn't very beautiful...it was a simple small tattoo, it's a semicolon tattoo...I understood the meaning of the tattoo.

"Semicolon...you...understand the meaning?"

"Huh? O-Oh...it's something personal".

She does know the meaning of that tattoo, but why...did she get one...why did my Wheein try to...do it, is she hurting...is there something that troubled her.

"Can...I...hear about it?"

If I want to make Wheein trust me and love me back, I must know her first...I need to know everything about her, what happened in her past is also relevant...I am doing this to protect her.

"M-Maybe in the future".

"But I— It's alright, tell me next time".

I kissed her cheek and gave a warm smile, what was I thinking...trying to force the words out of her mouth, I shouldn't force her to tell me something she clearly doesn't want me to know, I wish she'll tell me one day though.

"Eat up my love, we'll go on a date together later...if you're fine with it of course".

"A-A date!"

She is so adorable when she's flustered, just like a little puppy...I know she always been adorable of course, but this is just...cuteness overload.

"But...don't you think I'll escape?"

"I don't think it's escape to me, I'll see it as...you're tired and want to go home".

"You kidnapped me...won't you be afraid I call the police".

"Wheein...I'm giving you your own freedom, not keeping you lock up here...I know I did kidnap you, but that doesn't mean I'll be like Miss Kim".

"So...it's true...M-Miss Kim, kidnapped Hyejin?"

Wait...did she really think Yongsun just magically have Hyejin live at her place, she didn't think Hyejin was born kinky right.

"I for sure thought Hyejin told you...sorry".

"She did, I choose not to believe her...I'm so dumb".

"No you're not darling, you are the smartest princess in the world".

I guess she never expected a teacher like Yongsun to be a serial killer and a kidnapper...and...the ways she treated Hyejin back then still made my body shivers.

"But how...did Hyejin ended up with her".

"She probably had a kinky brain, why would any human stay with their captors".