Part 12

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Hwasa POV
-3 weeks later-

Last night...

||1 a.m||After a hot session||

"Such a cutie pie".

"Mine...all mine".

"My cum slut".

"Who do you belong to".

"My beautiful baby".
__________________________
That was so hot, the way she make me feel so warm and bothered...the way she drag her lips over mine, I am really a simp for her aren't I.

"Hyejin? You look...so...daze".

"H-Huh...no...I'm not, just thinking about our exams!"

"Exams are over...and we got our results, it's the holiday and our next exams is next year which is 3 months from now".

"Nothing is wrong!"

Yes that was a lie, Miss Kim...is...too nice this few days...awfully nice and I can't tell if it's because she confessed to me or what, it's just...strange...I need to get whip by her or I'll loose my mind.

"By the Hyejin, look at this...I drew this for Miss Moon, do you think she'll like it?"

Wheein seems to be obsessed with Miss Moon this few weeks, from giving her love letters to random gift and now drawing a portrait for her...but from what I've heard Miss Moon have a tiny crush on Wheein...but they are too oblivious.

"It's ugly if it's not me keke".

"AHN HYEJIN!"

"I-I was joking...your drawing is awesome!"

"Miss Moon is very handsome in suits isn't she".

"Yes...she is very handsome".

"Oh? Talking about Miss Moon?"

Shit...jealous tone, that is not a very good thing...and...what is she doing here, I thought she said she won't follow me...I literally had to beg her to hang out with Wheein without her tagging along.

"M-Miss Kim! What are you doing here".

"Oh...getting groceries, my darling and I are having tteokbokki for dinner".

"Tteokbokki again...we—"

"Hyejin...are you okay, Miss Kim is talking about her and her lover".

"Y-Yeah! I'm just...umm...saw her eating tteokbokki in school everyday".

"Hey Miss Kim! What's your lover like?"

Not now Wheein please don't ask stupid questions like this, I look at Miss Kim who is holding back her smirk while looking at me...she clearly have no intention on hiding our relationship.

"I wouldn't say she's my lover yet, she happened to just stay at my place...but she is around 160 and she have long black hair...she have tan skin and a sexy aura, she is your age...and she is really beautiful".

"Wait! Miss Kim...I need to talk to you about sometime regarding school, sorry Wheein I'll be back".

I dragged her away and made sure Wheein is not able to hear our conversation, I was about to speak but she have already pinned me against the wall.