Chapter 8

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

•SUICIDE WARNING•

Solar POV

Why does she resemble me so much, her pitiful face...her tears...the way she begged me to stop, every action of hers made me see myself...when I'm younger.

"Hyejin! Come here!"

I placed the coffee cup on the table and waited for her, but she never came...is she deaf, is she trying to show me that she is not happy with what I'm doing to her.

"AHN HYEJIN!!!"

That brat, fine...maybe I was a little harsh on her but she didn't have to show me this attitude, jeez...if she want me to apologise don't need to ignore me.

"Hyejin...HYEJIN!"

I rushed towards her and grabbed my dragger away from her, what is she doing aiming a dagger at her throat.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!"

"I-I don't want to do this anymore, I-I can't take it...I don't want to live like this, it hurts".

||Flashback||
||9 years old Solar||

"Mama! Where are you".

I ran around the house and saw her with scars, papa must have beat her again...I went to get the bandages but she stopped me.

("No...my baby, your dad will beat you...don't help me...go to your room, if he saw you outside he will beat you").

I nodded my head and went back to my room, I used my ruler to put the lock back in position...he wouldn't know that I can go out freely.

||12 years old Solar||

"Mom! Where are you! I found the coin you asked me to find!"

I ran to the kitchen and saw my mother holding a knife to her throat, I dropped the coin and rush to her immediately.

"MOM! What do you think you're doing!!!"

("I-I can't take it...I don't want to live like this, it hurts").

||Present||

"No...No...don't leave me alone please!"

I threw the dagger aside and hugged her, I cried on her shoulder...I can't lose her...I don't want to lose her, she can't just say she want to die and kill herself.

"Don't do it...don't leave me alone with dad please, he'll beat me everyday...I don't want to lose the only person that love me!".

"M-Miss Kim?"

I got back to my senses and look closer, she is not my mother...my mother is dead, my mother is killed by my father when I was 15...she is Ahn Hyejin...I thought it was my mother trying to do it again.

"WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL YOURSELF!!!"

"I-I...didn't think you would care, if I die you won't be able to threaten me to kill Wheein".

*SLAPS*

"DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!"

"Don't act like you care about me when you don't...you only see me as a toy, of course you wouldn't want to lose me because if I die...who will you use".

I don't know why, but I felt heartbroken when she said that...I know the moment she came here I tortured her and even raped her, I couldn't see myself apologising to her the next day even after she took care of me...I...was selfish and harmed her even when she was right...but when I saw her holding that dagger to her throat...it...scared me...I thought I was losing her.