Part 11(M)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=others

Solar POV

I stormed my way towards the door and grabbed onto Yonghee's shoulder, what is she doing here talking casually to my captive as if they know each other.

"Kim Yonghee! What are you doing here!"

I pushed her away from my entrance and quickly hide Hyejin behind me, I gave her a stern glare and look back at my sister who was still standing there.

"I'll deal with her first...you wait here Unnie".

I pushed Hyejin inside and slammed the door shut, she gulped and took a step back from me...increasing my anger almost immediately.

"Who allowed you to open the door!"

*SLAPS*

"S-She said she is your sister".

"And? It could be anybody!"

*SLAPS*

"But you know her".

*SLAPS*

"So what if I know her! You don't make the decision here!"

"But she is your sister...and besides what's wrong with letting your sister in?"

How dare she talk back to me, I have never seen such a disobedient brat in my entire life before...how hard is it for her to just listen to me for once...and what if it was a stranger, what if it was a thief or a murderer...who is going to protect her...clearly she can't protect herself.

"You go to the bedroom, kneel down until I deal with my sister...and remember naked...face down...hands on lap!"

"But your sister asked me something".

I gripped on her neck and pushed her against the wall, not too hard...I wouldn't want to startle my sister and make her question me later.

"WHO AM I!!!"

"M-Mommy...I-I'm sorry".

"NOW GO!"

I let go of her neck and she coughed, she looked at me with fear and hurried off to my bedroom...now I need to deal with Yonghee, brace yourself Yongsun she is still your older sister...half blooded but still your sister.

"I can do this".

I opened the door and slammed it shut...I saw her opening her arms up and running towards me, I moved to the side refusing to hug her.

Yonghee: ("Fine...I get it, I just wanted to check on my sister alright").

"Well...I'm here and well, clearly you wasted your effort".

Yonghee: ("Where is the girl from before? I asked her a question but she haven't answered me").

"What did you ask her!"

Yonghee: ("Normal questions...why is she here and who is she to you").

"You don't need to know any of that, now go away!"

Yonghee: ("Alright...by the way...killing is not right...and please don't hurt the girl inside anymore alright").

"SHE TOLD YOU!"

Oh that fucking brat, first Moonbyul and now my sister...I am going to make sure I break her apart once I get in.

Yonghee: ("No actually I can tell she is getting abuse, I mean...the way she stutter and the way she try her best to choose her words correctly...her body language and...the way she look frightened when you appeared just tell me that something is wrong").