Chapter 4

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Solar POV

I handcuff her hand to the sides of the bed and spread the soothing cream on her back, she tugged against the handcuff and continued crying non stop.

"Stop crying already, you weren't crying when you cough out blood were you!"

"It hurts...so pain...I hate you".

I ignored her and continue to massage her back, I couldn't care less if people hate me...I hate myself too...and I certainly wouldn't give a shit about her crying because of how pain she is.

"At least you look pretty with them, I wouldn't look very nice".

"You never had people whip you before! You wouldn't understand!"

I widened my eyes and smiled, I guess she wouldn't think a monster like me will ever experience such pain...she should be glad I'm even doing this for her, I kept my soothing cream inside the box and was ready to leave.

"Wait...one more thing, where is my phone".

"With me...I have been helping you reply your best friend since last night, I wouldn't want people to think that you're in trouble and call the police".

"BUT I AM IN TROUBLE!!!"

"Yes you are...I'm going to give you a punishment for shouting at me!"

She bites on her lips and tug against her restraint, clearly unhappy with what I've just said...I walked towards my drawer and took out some ropes and tied it around her mouth into a makeshift ball gag...I do have normal ball gag, but ropes will definitely make her mouth more sore.

"Be a good girl will you!"

*groans*

"I will make us lunch, be patient alright".

I rubbed her head and went to the kitchen, I wonder if she is allergic to anything...alright...I'll just cook something vegan in case of anything.

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

"Yes...Yes...who is it".

"Miss Kim? Is that you! Where is Hyejin? And why are you holding her phone?"

I looked at the phone I'm holding and gasped, Gosh...why must her password be the same as mine, wait...I was the one that changed her password last night...shit what do I say.

"Hyejin...have...private classes".

"What? And she didn't tell me? Wait I need to speak to her! Miss Kim it's important".

I let out a groan and turned off the fire, I took off the gag in Hyejin mouth and pointed a knife at her throat before putting the phone on loud speaker.

"Y-Yes Wheein".

"Hyejin! Thank god you're okay, I thought Miss Kim kidnapped you".

I almost burst out laughing when she said that, I mean...she isn't wrong on that, Hyejin is technically my prisoner and toy right now.

"Yeah...that would definitely be hilarious...you watched too much drama!"

"Not my fault...I just wanted to check on you because I saw the news, somebody got murdered outside your house!"

"Alright that's enough talking...Wheein ah, Hyejin still have her homework, sorry".