Part 21(M)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
«»=Others

{2 Years later}

Solar POV

[K-NEWS]

«The case of a teacher murdering her student father is a close case, suspect is said to be dead»

«RBW University, Serial Killer is said to be missing»

«Missing Student of RBW University is said to be kidnapped by her teacher»

I smirked and turned off the television and lay back on my chair while sipping on the coffee, my plan worked after all...Hyejin...and I decided to escape to Japan, I became a teacher again and went to get psychological help after Hyejin advice me.

"I guess you are dead to them mommy".

"I'm glad, that means we can go back to Seoul anytime".

"Really? You want to go back after all that happened?"

"Brings back many memories of you begging for me".

I grabbed her leash and pulled her closer chuckling softly into her ear, I slowly slide my hand into her shirt to grab on her breast...earning a moan from her.

"Darling, no bra again".

I pulled her down making her sit on my lap, after removing her shirt I was shocked to see a tattoo on her chest, she tattooed my original name and my new name on her chest...I like it.

"It's pretty right mommy".

"It's beautiful...now we know you belong to me and only me".

I tried to pull her closer but she hold my hand, she smirked and pushed me down on the couch and undressed me quickly.

"H-Hyejin?"

"I'll be in charge today mommy".

I was about to protest until she slams her finger in my mouth, I sucked on her finger and shyly gripped on her skirt...pulling it down along with her panty.

"Never been dominated have you mommy...it's alright...I'll let you feel how it's like being dominated by me".

She pushed her finger deeper in my mouth coating it with saliva, she lifted my legs over her shoulder and spat at my clit...I moaned loudly and gripped on the rear of the couch.

"So wet already mommy~".

When she took out her finger it was heavily coated with my saliva, she licked it seductively and started rubbing my clit slowly.

"H-Hyejin".

I closed my eyes feeling pleasure all over my body, I wanted to hold her closer...I wanted to pull her closer, but my arms were pinned above my head.

"Hyejin....Hyejin...more...more please".

"Mommy...is...so...wet".

She pushed her finger in me and started thrusting in a circular motion, left to right...up and down...side to side and all over again, I shamelessly ride against her finger while moaning her name.

"H-HYEJIN! I-I'm close...ah...ah!"

"We are not done yet mommy".

She carried me to our bedroom and lay me on bed, she took my favourite strap on...the one I love fucking her with, I grabbed onto her leash and pulled her closer with force.

"You better fuck me hard and fast like I always do...you are still my sweet little submissive Hyejin".

"Yes mommy".