Part 14

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=others

Solar POV
||7:30 a.m||
||Saturday Morning||

I held her body up and bandage her wounds, poor girl...why would anybody do this to her.

*groans*

She's waking up...wait water, she must be thirsty and hungry, food...no wait I need to deal with her wounds first, god I wish I'm a doctor right now.

"M-Miss Kim— I mean—"

"Shut up, I don't care what you call me right now...look at you, injured from head to toes".

I took a wet cloth and tap on her bruises, this girl made me worried and still cares about how she addressed me.

"I-I...he...tried to rape me".

"Come here Hyejin, tell mommy what happened".

She climbed onto me and hugged me tightly, her tears flowing down her chin as she told me how he touch her and tried to rip her clothes...even kissing her in places, I'm glad Wheein and Moonbyul managed to stop him.

"He kept pushing Miss Moon and Wheein away...until Miss Moon punched him".

"That idiot should have help me kill that guy".

"He beat me too...it hurts, much more than your slaps and punches".

Have I really hurt her that much back then, was I really that cruel...I sound like monster coming out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry...I was a monster back then, I mean I am still a monster...but I'm trying to control myself already".

"You never told me why you become a monster?"

I stare at her blankly and didn't know how to reply, I became a monster because of him...but I couldn't blame him entirely, I still can't tell her about it...I can't bring myself telling anybody about what have happened.

"I-I...will tell you eventually".

"Is it sensitive...you don't need to tell me, I was just curious".

"No...I promise you...I will tell you eventually".

I placed a kiss on her forehead, but my mind couldn't focus...I want to kill him, that person who decided to hurt my Hyejin...I couldn't wait to torture him.

*Knock*
*Knock*

"Guess breakfast delivery is here".

"You ordered breakfast?"

"Of course...I couldn't make breakfast today since I have to worry about you, so I had to order breakfast from a very special delivery company...include free breakfast".

I went to open the door and Moonbyul came in...with Wheein, I brought the kimchi fried rice to the table and carried Hyejin to the table.

"Hyejin! How are you?"

"Good...maybe a little pain".

"Question is...why are the both of you together, perhaps...having a morning date?".

"Definitely having a date".

I watched as they looked away shyly, this is karma Byul...always teasing me with my Hyejin, now it's my turn.

"We saw each other on the road, she was worried about Hyejin so we decided come together".

"Y-Yeah!"